Sales Representative (No Cold Calls) in College Park MD
Thank you for your interest in a career at Power.
"Once you have the interview, you know." That's what most of our employees say when asked why they initially decided to start a career at Power. Why? We're just different. We're 1,200 personalities from all walks of life who actually love what we do, respect the people we work with, and want to see each other succeed. And because all of these people feel different about their job, we've been able to grow our revenue year over year for the past two decades - including a 900% increase within the past six years and the title of 3-time Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company. And because being different works for us and has helped to create unprecedented opportunity, we're expanding nationwide while promoting from within to ensure the same dynamic culture travels with us. A culture of difference makers - each helping Power achieve the "Top Workplace" in our territories for the past several years, rivaling the world's most recognizable brands in terms of technology, green collar jobs and overall success.
So Be different. Take the interview. You'll know.
Learn more. Review primary position responsibilities below.
This position is designed to work closely with existing and prospective customers. Cold calling is not required as part of this position. All qualified prospects are pre-generated.
Initial salary range and benefits include:
• Overall annual compensation: $75,000 - $90,000
• Uncapped sales commissions
• Annual Bonus Opportunity: $10,000 - $50,000
• Paid training
• Company Laptop
• Monthly, quarterly and annual bonuses: Cash, Technology, Trips
• Health Benefits: Full Medical and Dental
• Short Term Disability
• Life Insurance Options
• All-expenses paid four-day company-wide holiday vacation in Riviera Maya, Mexico (including guest)
Required Education and ExperiencePrimary job responsibilities include:
• 2 - 3 years of proven sales experience, preferably with a short sales cycle
• Face-to-face interaction with various decision makers
• Green product training
• Delivery of in-person interactive sales presentations
• Creating and maintaining customer relationships
• Attending on-going sales and marketing meetings
• Ongoing sales training, team building and mentorship
• Ability to thrive in a competitive atmosphere
• Opportunity to be trained for a future management role within existing or new markets
Power Home Remodeling Group isÊan equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.