Human Resources Recruiting Internship in Philadelphia PA
Thank you for your interest in a career at Power.
"Once you have the interview, you know." That's what most of our employees say when asked why they initially decided to start a career at Power. Why? We're just different. We're 1,200 personalities from all walks of life who actually love what we do, respect the people we work with, and want to see each other succeed. And because all of these people feel different about their job, we've been able to grow our revenue year over year for the past two decades - including a 900% increase within the past six years and the title of 3-time Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company. And because being different works for us and has helped to create unprecedented opportunity, we're expanding nationwide while promoting from within to ensure the same dynamic culture travels with us. A culture of difference makers - each helping Power achieve the "Top Workplace" in our territories for the past several years, rivaling the world's most recognizable brands in terms of technology, green collar jobs and overall success.
So Be different. Take the interview. You'll know.
Learn more. Review primary position responsibilities below.
Recruiting Intern needed to help with internet research, candidate sourcing and screening for Recruiters. Pay rate: $10/hour
Looking for candidates that can work 20-25 hours a week.
In this role, the Recruiting Intern will be responsible for presenting candidates to the internal recruiting team via the use of Monster, Careerbuilder, LinkedIn as well as various niche resume resources.
• Successfully source and pre-screen qualified applicants for the staffing needs of all Business Units and all locations
• Participate in recruiting process and work closely with Recruiters to ensure effectiveness of plans
• Accompany recruiters to meetings with hiring managers and assist with creative sourcing ideas/strategies
• Assist with candidate selection process (review and selection of candidates).
• Accurately report and track candidate data as requested.
• Perform administrative tasks as assigned
Required Education and Experience• An Articulate and Professional Demeanor
• Self motivation and discipline
• An ambitious and competitive nature
• Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Comfort with public speaking
• Resourceful problem solving abilities
• Highly evolved customer service skills
Power Home Remodeling Group isÊan equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.