Recruiting Intern needed to help with internet research, candidate sourcing and screening for Recruiters. Pay rate: $10/hour
Looking for candidates that can work 20-25 hours a week.
In this role, the Recruiting Intern will be responsible for presenting candidates to the internal recruiting team via the use of Monster, Careerbuilder, LinkedIn as well as various niche resume resources.
• Successfully source and pre-screen qualified applicants for the staffing needs of all Business Units and all locations
• Participate in recruiting process and work closely with Recruiters to ensure effectiveness of plans
• Accompany recruiters to meetings with hiring managers and assist with creative sourcing ideas/strategies
• Assist with candidate selection process (review and selection of candidates).
• Accurately report and track candidate data as requested.
• Perform administrative tasks as assigned "
"• An Articulate and Professional Demeanor
• Self motivation and discipline
• An ambitious and competitive nature
• Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Comfort with public speaking
• Resourceful problem solving abilities
• Highly evolved customer service skills "
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.