Complete Details for Principal Software Engineer - S13-15781
|Job Title||Principal Software Engineer|
|Relocation Available ?||No|
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, a related technical field or the equivalent experience is required. Advanced degree preferred. In addition, a minimum of 12 years of relevant experience is required, 15 years of relevant experience preferred.
Must be able to travel 10% of the time
Applicant must be a US Citizen.
This position requires an active US Government Secret Clearance
Should possess the following:
- Experience with Blackfin DSP and development in Visual DSP 5 or higher
- Experience designing and developing software on SDR architecture
- Proficient programming experience in C language and have experience in OO design (UML and CORBA experience a plus)
- Ability to use lab equipment (emulators, O-scopes, logic analyzers, comm analyzers),
- RF/Communications domain experience a plus,
- Knowledge of software process and SEI/CMMI levels. Must communicate well and work with several different engineering functional areas. Knowledge of crypto equipment internals is a plus,
- Experience with the Rational suite of software tools a plus.
- Experience with military waveforms a plus. Employee must be a U.S citizen, and will be required to receive a COMSEC briefing.
General Dynamics C4 Systems provides cutting-edge technology, products and systems that protect some of the most sensitive information in the world. Information that saves lives and protects nations.
Serving a customer base that includes government agencies, the U.S. Department of Defense and select international users, our secure communications technologies include:
• Secure voice, data, and computer products
• Network encryption
• Space encryption equipment
• Networked radios for public safety and disaster management
• Combat search and rescue radios
• Software-defined tactical handheld and manpack radios
• Shipboard digital modular radios
• Air traffic control radios
At General Dynamics C4 systems, our employees define our company. We foster a culture of innovation and creativity, encouraging our people to think independently in the pursuit of excellence. That excellence is realized through the creation of products and technologies that protect lives; recognized by our customers' continued trust; and personified by our dedicated staff of secure communications technologies professionals.
|Desired Major|| Computer Science
Send this job to a friend
|General Dynamics C4 Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce.
|If you require special assistance or an accommodation please click here.|