Complete Details for Production Clerk - N13-16082
|Job Title||Production Clerk|
|Business Unit||Manufacturing QA Facilities|
|Relocation Available ?||No|
The Production Clerk’s primary responsibility is to assist in planning production for jobs. This includes creating work orders.
Essential Functions of the Job:
This position is with General Dynamics SATCOM Technologies, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of General Dynamics Government Systems, Inc., but which operationally reports into General Dynamics C4 Systems, Inc. Benefit packages and policies of General Dynamics SATCOM Technologies may vary from those available at General Dynamics C4 Systems, Inc.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce
Experience and Education
• High School graduate or equivalent; some college preferred.
• Five years experience on Company product preferred.
• Two years experience as a stock, receiving or inventory control clerk in a fast-paced industrial manufacturing environment preferred.
• Two years experience MRP and/or Buyer experience using an integrated Enterprise Resource Planning software system preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Ability to work with people, grasp unfamiliar technical data, and get answers and performance from various technical departments within Company.
• Quality communication skills coupled with traceable filing and record keeping.
• Pro-active, problem solving skills to resolve conflicts in a positive manner.
• Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Project proficiency
No Clearance Required
• Accurate and timely reaction to JDE reports to maintain predetermined inventory levels while planning to meet job requirements
• Maintain quality output while complying with all General Dynamics SATCOM Technologies policies, procedures and regulations and departmental objectives.
• Meet customer expectations, program schedules and milestones.
• Standards for measuring performance involve management skills, technical product knowledge, productivity, job knowledge, reliability, availability, independence, initiative, reliability and ability to work with other people.
• Work during scheduled hours and overtime as required
Relationships and Contacts:
Continuous contact with internal departments such as Engineering, Sales, Accounting, Purchasing and Manufacturing. The frequent contact with members of other departments necessitates high quality communications and a diligent record keeping and filing system.
Only qualified candidates will be considered for these positions. To apply, those candidates must submit a resume to our website at http://www.gdsatcom.com. You must specifically identify the requisition by number as the position of interest. Generally, a resume will remain active in our database for 90 days.
Please note that computer resources/web access is available at local state job services, libraries and other public locations.
Internal candidates may apply using the following link:
General Dynamics SATCOM Technologies is positioned to provide solutions for global satellite and wireless communications requirements. Our VertexRSI, Gabriel and Prodelin brands are the market leaders for base station and earth station communications products and services, VSAT antennas and antenna systems, and wireless backhaul products. We offer an exciting range of new communications products and services backed by the same high quality and expertise you've come to rely on.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Vets/Disabled
|Desired Major|| NONE
Send this job to a friend
|General Dynamics C4 Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce.
|If you require special assistance or an accommodation please click here.|