Complete Details for RF Production Supervisor - N13-16201
|Job Title||RF Production Supervisor|
|Business Unit||Ops & Logistics|
|Relocation Available ?||No|
The RF Production Supervisor works under managerial guidance to supervise the manufacture and testing of feeds, feed networks, and other related RF components and products used throughout the facility. The RF Production Supervisor follows and provides instructions obtained from production work orders, drawings, policies and procedures. The RF Production Supervisor provides training and conveys work instructions to RF Technicians and Assemblers in his department. The RF Production Supervisor supervises day-to-day and weekly production efforts and performs administrative functions relating to operation of the department.
Experience and Education
• High school graduate or GED required, college graduate preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years RF components and measurements.
• Minimum 2 years of supervisor duties preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Must have good mechanical aptitude.
• Knowledge of metric measurements.
• Advanced shop math knowledge.
• Blueprint reading knowledge.
• Basic technical writing skills and business writing.
• Skill in the use of common hand tools and basic measurement tools.
• Reading comprehension skills to understand work orders, written instructions and blueprints.
• Interpersonal skills to cooperate and work effectively with others.
• Ability to evaluate work conditions and quality of work.
• Must be familiar with microwave test equipment and its applications.
• Must be familiar with methods of antenna evaluations.
• Must be well versed in computer spreadsheet and word processing programs.
This position requires operation of motorized vehicle.
This position requires the operation of a company or customer-owned motorized vehicle.
No Clearance Required
Machines and Equipment Involved:
• Hand tools such as knives, wrenches and pliers.
• Power tools such as drill, grinder and sander.
• RF test and measurement equipment, including automated testing.
• QA tools such as tape measure and calipers.
• Forklift and overhead crane.
General Dynamics SATCOM Technologies is positioned to provide solutions for global satellite and wireless communications requirements. Our VertexRSI, Gabriel and Prodelin brands are the market leaders for base station and earth station communications products and services, VSAT antennas and antenna systems, and wireless backhaul products. We offer an exciting range of new communications products and services backed by the same high quality and expertise you've come to rely on.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Vets/Disabled
|Desired Major|| NONE
Send this job to a friend
|General Dynamics C4 Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce.
|If you require special assistance or an accommodation please click here.|