Complete Details for CNC Programmer - N13-16211
|Job Title||CNC Programmer|
|Division/Function||Manufacturing QA Facilities|
|Relocation Available ?||No|
General Dynamics Mission Systems, a market leader and technology innovator, is seeking talented professionals to deliver cutting edge solutions to our customers.
This position is with General Dynamics SATCOM Technologies, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of General Dynamics Government Systems, Inc., but which operationally reports into General Dynamics C4 Systems, Inc. Benefit packages and policies of General Dynamics SATCOM Technologies may vary from those available at General Dynamics C4 Systems, Inc.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce
Experience and Education
• High School Graduate or equivalent.
• 3-5 years CNC Programming experience in a complex tight tolerance machining environment.
• Technical training on CNC programming and working knowledge of algebra and trigonometry.
• Experience in use of G-Code, CAD/CAM CNC, Solidworks, MasterCam X6 & simultaneous axis programming .
• Experience with PC software.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Knowledge of recognized drawing/drafting practices and standards.
• Working knowledge of drafting and programming software and programming systems.
• Ability to learn the necessary CNC programming applications.
No Clearance Required.
Machines and Equipment Involved:
• CAD equipment
• CNC machines
• Plotter and printer
• Precision tools - micrometers, calipers, height gauges, etc.
Relationships and Contacts:
• Internal: Daily contact with all departments within Manufacturing, Engineering; other departments as necessary. Must maintain good working relationship with co-workers and operators.
• External: May have periodic contact with vendors.
Only qualified candidates will be considered for these positions. To apply, those candidates must submit a resume to our website at http://www.gdsatcom.com. You must specifically identify the requisition by number as the position of interest. Generally, a resume will remain active in our database for 90 days.
Please note that computer resources/web access is available at local state job services, libraries and other public locations.
Internal candidates may apply using the following link:
General Dynamics SATCOM Technologies is positioned to provide solutions for global satellite and wireless communications requirements. Our VertexRSI, Gabriel and Prodelin brands are the market leaders for base station and earth station communications products and services, VSAT antennas and antenna systems, and wireless backhaul products. We offer an exciting range of new communications products and services backed by the same high quality and expertise you've come to rely on.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Vets/Disabled
|Desired Major|| NONE
Send this job to a friend
|General Dynamics Mission Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce.
|If you require special assistance or an accommodation please click here.|