|Job Title||Project Administrator|
|Location||CA - Calabasas|
|Percentage of Travel||No Travel|
|DTS, Inc. (Nasdaq: DTSI) is dedicated to making digital entertainment exciting, engaging and effortless by providing state-of-the-art audio technology to hundreds of millions of DTS-licensed consumer electronics products worldwide. From a renowned legacy as a pioneer in multi-channel audio, DTS became a mandatory audio format in the Blu-ray Disc™ standard and is now increasingly deployed in enabling digital delivery of movies and other forms of digital entertainment on a growing array of network-connected consumer devices. DTS technology is in home theaters, car audio systems, PCs, game consoles, DVD players, televisions, digital media players, set-top boxes, smart phones, surround music software and every device capable of playing Blu-ray™ discs. Founded in 1993, DTS' corporate headquarters are located in Calabasas, California, with its licensing operations headquartered in Limerick, Ireland. DTS also has offices in Northern California, Washington, China, France, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and the United Kingdom. For further information, please visit www.dts.com. DTS is a registered U.S. trademark of DTS, Inc. All other trademarks are the properties of their respective owners. © 2011 DTS, Inc. All rights reserved.
The role of the Project Administrator is to assist in the project planning, execution and closing of projects within the CS&D team. This role is also responsible for providing administrative support to the Executive Vice President Corporate Strategy and Development and his direct reports. Responsibilities include coordinating the efforts of the team members in order to deliver projects according to plan. The role will have a variety of independent duties and will be responsible for special projects involving research. Work is frequently of a confidential nature requiring an appropriate level of discretion at all times.
|Essential Functions and Responsibilities
• Handle all administrative tasks including managing calendars and scheduling, organizing meetings, document handling and preparation, assisting with presentations, maintaining files and filing systems,
• Receive and screen all incoming phone calls communicating with finesse, diplomacy and a high level of professionalism and discretion. This may require interpretation and the need to make decisions regarding where to direct questions and information through the organization.
• Undertake special projects and research as needed. Research includes independently gathering, assembling, analyzing and providing feedback on data, plus any follow-up work that may be required.
• Update and maintain contact databases.
• Attend meetings as requested, minute meetings; create task lists, and agendas for follow up.
• Coordinate complex and detailed travel arrangements for the EVP and team as necessary.
• Prepare and coordinate on and off-site meetings and events, including hotel arrangements, catering, audio/visual needs, etc.
• Maintain budget versus actual reports for the department ensuring compliance with company/department goals.
• Process teams travels expenses in a timely and compliant manner.
• Liaise with HR to ensure team is compliant with all company policy and procedures.
• Compose business correspondence from rough notes and assist with building top notch PowerPoint presentations.
• Proactively manage EVP's daily calendar and actions.
|Required Education and Experience
• Requires a bachelor's degree
• 5+ years as administrative support to senior level executives
• Proven experience with project coordination and work requiring analytical skills
• Must possess excellent computer skills.
• Experience booking international travel and handling meeting logistics
• Mac & PC Proficient
• In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint) a must.
• Strong Outlook knowledge (including calendaring, booking of resources)
• Should have excellent excel skills and be able to create and understand financial analysis
• Ability to generate respect and trust from staff and internal constituencies.
• High motivation and energy level with demonstrated ability to take initiative.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to proof and edit.
• Strong teamwork and project-related skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail, follow-through, and ability to keep stakeholders informed at all times.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work with little supervision.
• Outstanding organization and time management skills.
• Ability to successfully prioritize and manage multiple projects at a time.
• Flexibility to handle changing priorities, diverse day-to-day responsibilities, as well as non-routine circumstances when they arise.
• Diplomatically assist EVP with his time management.
• Ability to meet and deal effectively with customers, clients, employees, executives and others.
• Demonstrated judgment and ability to manage confidential information.
• Analytical skills that allow for problem solving, gathering and interpreting data and formulating plans.
• Self-motivated, ability to organize, plan, and perform assigned duties with minimal supervision
|We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.|
|Submit Resume | Use Our Resume Builder|
|Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend|
|Want to create a job search agent?|
|Clear Cart||Check out & Submit Resume|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|