- Careers Home
- Our Company
- Why Gulfstream?
- Your Opportunity
- Events & Recruiting
- Application Process
- Contact Us
|<--- Previous Job||Next Job --->|
|Electrical Systems Engineer -Technical Specialist II in Savannah, GA|
Auto cad required. Catia V5 preferred.
- Bachelors degree in engineering, a related curriculum, or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- See Other Requirements in Job Description.10 yrs in the specific technical discipline or 15 yrs broad engineering experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors, or 8 yrs in the specific technical discipline with Masters, or 6 yrs in the specific technical discipline with PhD.
Guides successful completion of major engineering programs, or conceives research in areas of considerable scope and complexity supporting the development and production of Gulfstream products and services
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1) Selects appropriate methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria to resolve complex engineering issues
2) Is consulted extensively by associates and others as a recognized authority within the field
3) Anticipates and resolves complex issues in creative and effective ways, developing standards and guides for diverse engineering activities
4) Approach to problem solving balances technical product, cost and schedule
5) Works without appreciable direction; work is reviewed from a long-range perspective for desired results
6) Exercises latitude in determining technical objectives of assignments, and makes decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative
1) Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product
2) Performs other duties as assigned
1) Advanced degree in engineering, or related curriculum preferred
2) The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline
|Percentage of Travel||1-25|
Submit Your Resume Now
|Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend | Create a job search agent|
|If you are having difficulty with the online job search or resume submission process, please view our F.A.Q. for assistance.|
|Clear Cart||Check out & Submit Resume|
|Electrical Systems Engineer -Technical Specialist II|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|