- Careers Home
- Our Company
- Why Gulfstream?
- Your Opportunity
- Events & Recruiting
- Application Process
- Contact Us
|Tech Training Instructor in Dallas, TX|
Avionics and Cabin system experience G280 experience a great plus.
- Associate Degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.Two to four years experience in aviation industry, including relative Gulfstream experience.
- One year training experience preferred.
- See Other Requirements in Job Description.
Under general supervision, research, assist in the development, organize and deliver training curriculum. Act as an internal consultant on training issues in areas of expertise. Support training as assigned at all GAC and FlightSafety facilities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1) Conduct classroom and practical training as requested at all GAC and FlightSafety facilities. Training may include certification training for engine/APU qualifications, Aircraft Recurrent/Refresher Training, Familiarization Training, and System Line Maintenance Training on assigned aircraft or on assigned systems for employees and customers.
2) Identify, research, and verify technical accuracy of information required for training course development. Monitor all applicable information sources to determine required changes to current training programs.
3) Prepare and contribute to the development of all necessary training materials (course outlines, lesson plans, books, handouts, presentations, CBTs) needed to meet training objectives while maintaining established departmental, company, and training provider standards.
4) Prepare all necessary training materials (course outlines, lesson plans, books, handouts, presentations, CBTs) needed to meet training objectives while maintaining established departmental, company, and training provider standards.
5) As assigned, maintain technical expertise on existing Gulfstream products and acquire knowledge on new product designs from available sources, i.e. Engineering, Tech Ops, Pubs, etc.
6) As assigned, obtain and maintain qualification to instruct in at least two subject areas (system, area or subject) and any associated simulator requirements.
7) Schedule Aircraft Equipment resources as required for Practical Training.
8) Update training records accordingly to company and training provider standards.
9) Prepare and coordinate technical data and training information as required for use in off-site training/seminar sessions.
10) Solicit, promote, and exhibit a spirit of teamwork between Gulfstream and FlightSafety.
1) Promote and ensure a safe training environment.
2) Travel as necessary to conduct training.
3) Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.
1) A&P, FCC, or Pilot license preferred.
2) Instructor development training is required.
3) Skilled user of PowerPoint, MSWord, and Lotus Notes.
4) Ability to utilize media equipment.
5) Ability to read/interpret blueprints and wiring diagrams.
6) Ability to maintain control in a classroom environment and diffuse difficult situations when necessary.
7) Must exhibit strong verbal, written, and teaching skills.
|Percentage of Travel||1-25|
Submit Your Resume Now
|Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend | Create a job search agent|
|If you are having difficulty with the online job search or resume submission process, please view our F.A.Q. for assistance.|
|Clear Cart||Check out & Submit Resume|
|Tech Training Instructor|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|