- Careers Home
- Our Company
- Why Gulfstream?
- Your Opportunity
- Events & Recruiting
- Application Process
- Contact Us
|<--- Previous Job||Next Job --->|
|IT Business Analyst Sr. in Savannah, GA|
SAP Experience preferred. Experience with Finance and Accounting principles and applications desired. Ability to provide business analysis and some project management for mulitple projects. Experience with Application Security, audit and SARBOX (Sarbanes Oxley) principles preferred. Experience creating, maintaining and auditing application risk assessments and standard operating manuals preferred. Ability to provide applications support as required. Business Process Modeling (BPM) software preferred.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, math, a related curriculum; or an equivalent combination of education and technical training/experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.A minimum of 5 years experience leading Business Analysis activities for complex, technology-based business initiatives.
- See Other Requirements in description.
Elicit, analyze, specify, and validate the business needs of project stakeholders, be they customers or end-users. This includes interviewing stakeholders and gathering and compiling user requirements to convey to development teams throughout the software lifecycle. This Business Analyst will also apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help support the development process, and to ensure that project deliverables are met according to specifications.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1) Functions as the liaison between the business line, operations, and the technical areas throughout the project cycle.
2) Understands business areas direction, structure and requirements.
3) Prepares requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations.
4) Collaborates with resources to ensure all system design requirements adequately reflect the defined business processes and fully support all components of the functional business requirements.
5) Defines test conditions and develops accurate/complete test plans.
6) Conducts testing according to plan and ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
7) Partners with the technical areas in the research and resolution of system and process problems.
8) Works with programming resources (in house and third party) to ensure development work is completed to specifications.
1) Performs other duties as assigned
1) Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
2) Good knowledge of information systems used to support manufacturing to include an understanding of integrated systems preferred.
3) Knowledge of IT system environments/platforms and development tools is desired.
4) Excellent planning, time management and organization skills.
5) Good consulting, client relations skills and customer service orientation.
6) Excellent written and verbal communication skills including presentation expertise.
7) Excellent interpersonal, people and people management skills (e.g. listening, coaching, facilitating, tact/diplomacy, employee relations, development, motivation, team building).
8) A Masters degree may be used to offset one year of experience; PhD may offset two years of experience.
|Percentage of Travel||1-25|
Submit Your Resume Now
|Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend | Create a job search agent|
|If you are having difficulty with the online job search or resume submission process, please view our F.A.Q. for assistance.|
|Clear Cart||Check out & Submit Resume|
|IT Business Analyst Sr.|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|