- Careers Home
- Our Company
- Why Gulfstream?
- Your Opportunity
- Events & Recruiting
- Application Process
- Contact Us
|<--- Previous Job||Next Job --->|
|IT Business Analyst II in Savannah, GA|
1. Previous BA experience required. 2. Experience in the Aircraft Service or Manufacturing industry preferred. 3. Application Development experience a plus
- Bachelors in CS, IS, related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.3 years experience in an IT/IS environment.
- A Masters degree may be used to offset one year of experience; PhD may offset two years of experience.
- See Other Requirements in description.
Under general supervision, elicits, analyzes, validates and documents the business needs of project stakeholders. This includes interviewing stakeholders and gathering and compiling user requirements to convey to development teams throughout the software lifecycle. This Business Analyst II will also assist with activities to help support the development process, and to ensure that project deliverables are met according to specifications.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1) Works with Business Analysts and Senior Business Analysts to understand business areas direction, structure and requirements.
2) Assists in implementing standards and processes for all IT projects, including process/documentation evaluation and improvement.
3) Updates process manuals and other documentation as required.
4) Under general supervision, prepares requirements, specifications and business process maps.
5) Collaborates with Business Analysts and Senior Business Analysts to ensure system design requirements adequately reflect the defined business processes and fully support all components of the functional business requirements.
6) Assists with defining test conditions and comprehensive test plans.
7) Under general supervision, conducts testing according to plan and ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
8) Under general supervision, works with programming resources (in house and third party) to ensure development work is completed to specifications.
1) Assists with development of project documents through work with Project Managers, Business Analysts and technical and customer contacts.
2) Maintains current knowledge of technical and process developments in the business analyst arena.
3) Performs other duties as assigned.
1) General knowledge of accepted Project management / Business analysis principles.
2) Excellent analytical skills with special attention to detail.
3) Ability to meet tight deadlines.
4) Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment.
5) Ability to successfully work in teams and foster an atmosphere of collaboration.
6) Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to work well with managers, directors, a diverse department, and a variety of internal and external customers.
7) Identifies/escalates issues as necessary.
8) Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
9) Excellent presentation design and delivery skills.
|Percentage of Travel||1-25|
Submit Your Resume Now
|Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend | Create a job search agent|
|If you are having difficulty with the online job search or resume submission process, please view our F.A.Q. for assistance.|
|Clear Cart||Check out & Submit Resume|
|IT Business Analyst II|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|