- Careers Home
- Our Company
- Why Gulfstream?
- Your Opportunity
- Events & Recruiting
- Application Process
- Contact Us
|<--- Previous Job||Next Job --->|
|Budget Analyst in Savannah, GA|
See Experience/Education Requirements.
- Bachelors degree in business administration, accounting, a related curriculum or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.Entry level position.
Under direct supervision, collect financial data necessary for department budget development and analysis ensuring completeness and accuracy. Prepares timely reports of actual performance to budgets and estimates.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1) Assist department management in collection of financial data necessary for preparation of annual budgets and projections.
2) Ensure accurate and timely data collection for use in reporting actual financial performance versus budgets and forecasts.
3) Gather data to compare actuals to budget, to develop future budgets and to identify causes of major variances, ensure accuracy of actual data collected in various reporting systems.
1) Perform other duties as assigned.
1) A credit history check from a national credit bureau will be conducted for all candidates for this position including new hires and current employees seeking promotion or transfer.
|Percentage of Travel||1-25|
Submit Your Resume Now
|Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend | Create a job search agent|
|If you are having difficulty with the online job search or resume submission process, please view our F.A.Q. for assistance.|
|Clear Cart||Check out & Submit Resume|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|