- Careers Home
- Our Company
- Why Gulfstream?
- Your Opportunity
- Events & Recruiting
- Application Process
- Contact Us
|<--- Previous Job||Next Job --->|
|Operations Trainee in Savannah, GA|
Technical Certificate of Credit in Aircraft Structural Assembly preferred, and/or successful completion in current year youth apprenticeship program sponsored by Gulfstream, in area of expertise.
- High School Graduate/GED.Entry level position.
- Technical Certificate of Credit in Aircraft Structural Assembly preferred, and/or successful completion in current year youth apprenticeship program sponsored by Gulfstream, in area of expertise.
This is an entry-level position in which the individual will be trained in the manufacturing processes of the aircraft. In a team environment, under direct supervision, perform a variety of structural assembly operations in a production department.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1) Under specific instruction and guidance, perform fitting of detail parts and basic drilling and riveting operations using basic mechanic hand tools (pneumatic drills, rivet gun, counter sinks, reamers and files, etc.)
2) Ensure parts and work content meets the instructions of assigned manufacturing employee and/or Quality Control Inspector.
3) Learn to read work orders, blueprints, and specification sheets to determine sequence of operation and work requirement.
4) Align and assemblies parts to be riveted using holding fixtures, pins, clamps and fasteners.
5) Observe and assist to become familiar with parts and assemblies, then works with decreasing supervision as experience is gained. Additional Functions1) Perform other duties as required.
1) Must be able to read a scale and perform basic shop math.
2) Read and comprehend basic documents and instructions.
3) Must have essential personal skills, which include an aptitude for hands-on craftwork, a professional attitude, attention to detail, ability to work with people and to meet demanding schedules.
4) Must demonstrate good housekeeping and safety practices.
5) Proficiency in current personal computer based software.
6) Must be available to work any shift.
7) Must be able to lift and transport objects up to 40 pounds.
|Percentage of Travel||1-25|
Submit Your Resume Now
|Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend | Create a job search agent|
|If you are having difficulty with the online job search or resume submission process, please view our F.A.Q. for assistance.|
|Clear Cart||Check out & Submit Resume|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|