- Careers Home
- Our Company
- Why Gulfstream?
- Your Opportunity
- Events & Recruiting
- Application Process
- Contact Us
|<--- Previous Job||Next Job --->|
|Technical Data Associate III in Savannah, GA|
Documented working experience of quality control/assurance systems. Basic understanding of FAA approved type design data sources and associated documentation preferred (i.e. drawings, specifications, etc). Usage/updating electronic systems when used in support of data retrieval/retention activities. Working understanding of Title 14 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Part 21, related FAA Advisory Circulars, Orders, and forms/documents.
- High School/GED.
- Associates degree preferred.
- High degree of proficiency with office software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with project planning software preferred.Four (4) years working in an office administrative function supporting data management initiatives.
- Prior Gulfstream Aerospace experience preferred.
Under limited supervision, generates various reports and documents and coordinates the control and release of technical data. Primary responsibilities include, but not limited to, gathering, organizing, generating, processing and supporting data and information.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1) Supports project leaders/management in the creation of data packages/reports and provides end user documentation and procedures to support data management tools.
2) Utilizing an understanding of technical data, makes recommendations to ensure documentation/reports are prepared in accordance with approved procedures.
3) Maintains and coordinates technical data to support internal/external customers and/or document/work packages.
4) With general guidance, exercises creativity and initiative to remove system/process roadblocks to ensure completion of activities within established schedules.
5) As required, interacts with senior management as the functional data point of contact.
6) Works with internal and external customers to identify, research and resolve data integrity issues.
7) Assists in the development of manuals and training materials for the function.
8) Audits and ensures work is in compliance with organization requirements and procedures.
9) Prepares performance reports, graphs, and charts to report status on new issues, processes, and/or initiatives.
1) When required, participates on work teams to achieve department goals and improve processes.
2) Maintains a current and up-to-date knowledge of technical developments within the given function/discipline.
3) Performs other duties as assigned.
1) Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job, work is performed in an office environment mostly in a sitting position with infrequent lifting of 10-15 pounds
2) Strong verbal and written communication skills, including ability to present information in a group setting
3) Strong organization and analytical skills to be able to solve process/system problems with minimal direction
|Percentage of Travel||No Travel|
Submit Your Resume Now
|Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend | Create a job search agent|
|If you are having difficulty with the online job search or resume submission process, please view our F.A.Q. for assistance.|
|Clear Cart||Check out & Submit Resume|
|Technical Data Associate III|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|