- Careers Home
- Our Company
- Why Gulfstream?
- Your Opportunity
- Events & Recruiting
- Application Process
- Contact Us
|Aircraft Technician I in Dallas, TX|
Military service is not required but is an added skill set.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Valid Drivers License required.FAA A&P License or three (3) to five (5) years of military aviation maintenance experience required.
- Working knowledge of the FAA regulations, process specifications, Repair Station and Quality Control manuals, and company policies and procedures.
The Aircraft Technician I, under close supervision, performs or assists with inspection, maintenance, and repair of basic aircraft systems and structures.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1) Communicate as required to receive and understand work assignments. Perform basic aircraft inspections, repairs, and modifications under close supervision. Assist with movement as aircraft as required.
2) Properly complete CMP cards, work order sign-offs, and other paper work in a timely manner.
3) Ensure that all work accomplished meets quality standards and specifications.
4) Properly identify (tag) customer property and equipment. Store aircraft components and other customer property securely and safely.
5) Follow standard operating procedures when operating ground support equipment (external power carts, hydraulic power units, hydraulic lift platforms, forklifts, compressed gas cylinders, etc.)
6) Ensure all customer property is properly protected.
1) Use material tracking system to create parts demand, and to charge labor to Work Orders, items, and squawks.
2) Properly collect and dispose of waste fuel, oil, hydraulic and de-icing fluids, and solvent rags. Apply 5S and Lean Initiatives to keep shops, hangars, and aircraft work areas clean and uncluttered.
3) Properly use and maintain company-provided tools and equipment. Return items to designated storage area after use.
4) Comply with safety rules and procedures. Use protective equipment as required and be alert for unsafe conditions. Address and report unsafe conditions before putting people or property at risk.
5) Perform other duties as assigned.
1) Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
2) Able to climb ladders and stairs, work in small spaces and restricted areas, and lift up to 40 pounds.
3) Available to work any shift.
4) Must be able to use computer.
|Percentage of Travel||No Travel|
Submit Your Resume Now
|Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend | Create a job search agent|
|If you are having difficulty with the online job search or resume submission process, please view our F.A.Q. for assistance.|
|Clear Cart||Check out & Submit Resume|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|