- Careers Home
- Our Company
- Why Gulfstream?
- Your Opportunity
- Events & Recruiting
- Application Process
- Contact Us
|Aircraft Technician II in Dallas, TX|
A&P, sheetmetal and avionics
- High school diploma/GED.
- Valid Drivers License required.FAA A&P License and two (2) years of aviation maintenance experience or six (6) years of military aviation maintenance experience is required.
Under minimal supervision, performs inspections, maintenance, and repairs of moderate to advanced complexity on aircraft systems and structures.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1) Communicate as required to receive and understand work assignments. Perform complex aircraft inspections, repairs, and modifications with minimal supervision.
2) Coordinate with MTL, STM, and the Inspection Department to ensure compliance with internal and FAA inspection and documentation requirements. Properly complete CMP cards, work order sign-offs, and other paperwork in a timely and accurate manner. Assist as needed with shift turnovers.
3) Ensure that all work accomplished meets quality standards and specifications.
4) Properly identify (tag) customer property and equipment. Store aircraft components and other customer property securely and safely.
5) Follow standard operating procedures when operating ground support equipment (external power carts, hydraulic mules, hydraulic lift platforms, tow tugs, forklifts, compressed gas cylinders, etc.)
6) Coordinate, accomplish, and assist with aircraft movement in hangar and ramp areas.
7) Provide training to less experienced technicians.
8) Protect customers property (PTP).
1) Properly collect and dispose of waste fuel, oil, hydraulic fluids, de-icing fluids, and solvent rags. Apply 5S and Lean Initiatives to keep shops, hangars, and aircraft work areas clean and uncluttered.
2) Implement and apply Lean/continuous improvement processes to all areas of responsibility.
3) Properly use and maintain Company-provided tools and equipment. Return items to designated storage area after use.
4) Comply with safety rules and procedures. Use protective equipment as required and be alert for unsafe conditions. Address unsafe conditions before putting people or property at risk.
5) Use the material tracking system to create parts demand, track squawks, and sign -offs, and to charge labor to correct work orders.
6) Perform other duties as assigned.
1) Working knowledge of the FAA regulations, process specifications, Repair Station and Quality Control manuals, and company policies and procedures.
2) Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
3) Able to climb ladders and stairs, work in small spaces and restricted areas, and lift up to 40 pounds.
4) Available to work any shift.
5) Must be able to use computer.
Required Languages (in addition to English):
|Percentage of Travel||1-25|
|Required Languages (in addition to English)||Spanish|
Submit Your Resume Now
|Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend | Create a job search agent|
|If you are having difficulty with the online job search or resume submission process, please view our F.A.Q. for assistance.|
|Clear Cart||Check out & Submit Resume|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|