- Careers Home
- Our Company
- Why Gulfstream?
- Your Opportunity
- Events & Recruiting
- Application Process
- Contact Us
|Fall College Intern-IT/Applications Development in Savannah, GA|
Selected student must be willing to work 17 hours per week during the Fall semester. Preferred Experience: Experience programming Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle Forms applications Experience programming .NET and Visual Basic applications Experience programming UNIX, UNIX Scripting, UNIX Shell Experience programming web applications Experience with the following applicatins a plus: CATIA V4, CCD, DEXcenter, Optimation, Unigraphics
- Currently seeking a Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or relevant curriculum.2.7 gpa or higher.
Responsible for developing code in support of new application functionality or defect remediation according to design specifications. Works independently on difficult assignments that are broad in nature requiring originality and ingenuity with some latitude for unreviewed actions or decisions.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1) Codes and documents software programs in accordance with design specifications.
2) Creates unit and integration test plans.
3) Performs unit and integration testing.
4) Supports application deployment.
1) Proactively identifies opportunities to improve existing methodologies, processes or other areas of application delivery performance.
2) Proactively communicates issues and status as required.
3) May contribute to software design development.
4) Performs other duties as assigned.
1) Experience with software development methodologies, the software development lifecycle (SDLC), and best practices.
2) IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) exposure is desired.
3) Experience working in teams.
4) Proficiency with an Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
5) Proficiency with MS Office.
6) Exercises problem solving and creativity when developing code, to create efficient, reusable software, which results in minimal maintenance.
7) Basic communications (oral and written and interpersonal) skills.
|Percentage of Travel||1-25|
Submit Your Resume Now
|Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend | Create a job search agent|
|If you are having difficulty with the online job search or resume submission process, please view our F.A.Q. for assistance.|
|Clear Cart||Check out & Submit Resume|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|