- Careers Home
- Our Company
- Why Gulfstream?
- Your Opportunity
- Events & Recruiting
- Application Process
- Contact Us
|<--- Previous Job||Next Job --->|
|Software Engineer Associate in Savannah, GA|
1. Experience with Oracle, PL/SQL required 2. Web development experience using Java/J2EE, JSP, AJAX, DOJO, HTML preferred 3. Manufacturing Industry experience is a plus 4. Experience with MES/MRO systems such as Solumina is a plus
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, relevant curriculum or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.Entry level position.
- See Other Requirements in description:
Responsible for developing code in support of new application functionality or defect remediation according to design specifications.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1) Codes and documents software programs in accordance with design specifications.
2) Creates unit and integration test plans.
3) Performs unit and integration testing.
4) Participates in peer code reviews.
5) Supports application deployment.
1) Proactively identifies opportunities to improve existing methodologies, processes or other areas of application delivery performance.
2) Proactively communicates issues and status as required.
3) Performs other duties as assigned.
1) Experience in design, development, test, and maintenance experience in mainframe or server based technologies, software development methodologies, software development lifecycle (SDLC), and best practices preferred.
2) Experience working in teams.
3) Proficiency with an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) desired.
4) Proficiency with MS Office.
5) Exercises problem solving and creativity when developing code, to create efficient, reusable software, which results in minimal maintenance.
6) Basic communications (oral and written and interpersonal) skills. Proven ability to develop effective relationships with peers and first level management.
|Percentage of Travel||1-25|
Submit Your Resume Now
|Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend | Create a job search agent|
|If you are having difficulty with the online job search or resume submission process, please view our F.A.Q. for assistance.|
|Clear Cart||Check out & Submit Resume|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|