- Careers Home
- Our Company
- Why Gulfstream?
- Your Opportunity
- Events & Recruiting
- Application Process
- Contact Us
|<--- Previous Job||Next Job --->|
|Final Phase Lead in Savannah, GA|
Gulfstream Aircraft experience req'd Engine Run experience Familiar with Avionics and Aircraft Systems Capable of meeting company aircraft towing requirements
- High school diploma/GED.
- Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) license preferred or must be able to obtain a Repairman Certificate.Five (5) years previous aircraft systems experience in the specific discipline of the lead position (i.e., 5 years previous aircraft upholstery experience for the Final Phase Lead for the Trim Shop).
Under minimal supervision, leads the day to day activities of a Final Phase shop. Plans and schedules work loads, ensuring manpower and material come together supporting workflow targets. Assists service center in the spirit of the one team concept. Supports Gulfstream management in all of company goals and policies. Complies with all duties and responsibilities set forth in the repair station inspection manual and the standard operating procedures manual.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1) Updates and maintains Job Safe analyst Cards on assigned equipment.
2) Ensures all department work is completed in a timely manner and meets requirements for quality and quantity.
3) Ensures maximum technician motivation, efficiency and discipline in accordance with GAC policies and procedures.
4) Assigns and monitors work loads of department, ensuring all work is accomplished in accordance with current approved technical data, including but not limited to: engineering drawings, maintenance manuals, service bulletins and airworthiness directives.
5) Ensures that department personnel are qualified and trained to perform work assignments.
6) Fully supports the corporate safety, FOD and 5S programs.
7) Assists the team as required to achieve milestone dates and meet goals through proficient hands on work, guidance, ensuring required equipment and material is available.
8) Ensures all required paperwork and documentation, such as, ADTS, CDMS, CMP cards, and R&I log and Corridor are accomplished.
9) Ensures design and engineering drawings are used and followed.
1) Accomplishes weekly safety audits and assists team members in doing safety audits.
2) Leads or serves on Lean and Quality Improvement teams to ensure local and corporate goals are achieved.
3) Assists in maintaining shop equipment and associated JSAs.
4) Ensures compliance with and champions safety, 5S, housekeeping policies.
5) Ensures that aircraft interiors are protected (PTP). Leads local and corporate safety initiatives.
6) Leads efforts to continuously improve existing processes and procedures using Lean Manufacturing tools.
7) By own example, sets standards for professionalism, communication, team building and recognition of team members.
1) Fully capable in artisan skills within department to include: Plans, lays-out, assembles, and installs components working from blueprints, verbal instructions, sketches, customer requests, FAA and GAC specifications as required.
2) Remain knowledgeable in the safe operation of all shop equipment, hand tools and the usage of all pertinent hardware that pertains to the specific department they are assigned.
3) Remain proficient in all artisan skills and provides technical expertise as required to engineering and management.
4) Strong written and verbal communication skills.
5) Possess leadership skills to motivate subordinates.
6) Possess the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, schematics and technical information.
7) Possess excellent problem solving skills.
8) Possess excellent housekeeping skills.
9) Must be able to lift, carry, move, push, pull and install 30-50 pounds unassisted.
10) Must be able to wear all required safety equipment, be able to walk, sit, stand, climb, crawl, twist, bend, gain entry to, work in confined areas and working from stands and ladders.
11) Must be able to work overtime, weekends and shifts when required to meet business needs.
|Percentage of Travel||1-25|
Submit Your Resume Now
|Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend | Create a job search agent|
|If you are having difficulty with the online job search or resume submission process, please view our F.A.Q. for assistance.|
|Clear Cart||Check out & Submit Resume|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|