- Careers Home
- Our Company
- Why Gulfstream?
- Your Opportunity
- Events & Recruiting
- Application Process
- Contact Us
|<--- Previous Job||Next Job --->|
|Engineering Process Analyst Sr in Savannah, GA|
See Experience/Education Requirements.
- Bachelors degree in engineering, a related curriculum, or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.Combined fifteen (15) years experience in engineering, research, development test and evaluation technology programs, and/or project development and management.
- Ten (10) years related experience that includes process quality/process improvement.
As part of Gulfstream Core Engineering Operations, serve as a lead analyst providing expertise on organizational workflow, functionality, change management, and continuous process improvement strategies of various process/procedural solutions for complex engineering and management related tasks. Responsible for guiding and leading a team of process analysts in the review and analysis of requirements and requests that come from areas of the business, operations and additional users of Gulfstream engineering services.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1) Manage development and integration of strategic workflow for engineering policies, processes, and work procedures, including Corporate and Program Directives; engineering design as embodied in the Gulfstream Engineering Manual and subordinate work methods; and engineering business operations.
2) Assume lead role to teams of technical staff and other subject matter experts to understand engineering process requirements and improvement opportunities.
3) Serve as the functional expert for elements within the Gulfstream engineering and operations process areas and gain an understanding of inputs and outputs across all processes.
4) Lead business process re-engineering teams by mapping as is and to be enterprise level business processes, eliciting, documenting, and validating requirements and their drivers, as well as business process metrics.
5) Sponsor/lead work teams including cross-functional process improvement teams to develop engineering processes, procedures, and standards and ensure their implementation.
6) Work closely with certification authority and technology groups to document requirements and formulate best-fit recommendations for solving process and system gaps; engage appropriate technical resources to develop engineering policies, procedures, and strategies for complying with requirements.
7) Oversee response to corporate and regulatory business process audits and perform project and program management activities in support of process engineering efforts.
8) Clearly communicate with process stakeholders, business partners and technology leads at all management levels to ensure timely and accurate project delivery.
1) Help shape the vision of longer-term business requirements practices and procedures.
2) Perform other duties as assigned.
1) Advanced degree/certification in engineering or business/operations discipline (e.g., Project Control, Project Management, Operations Research, Engineering Management) or related curriculum preferred.
2) Level I Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Systems Engineering Certification, INCOSE certification or equivalent, or working experience with SAE ARP4754 preferred.
3) Microsoft Project and Sharepoint collaboration software experience preferred.
4) Proficiency with a process mapping tool such as Microsoft Visio required.
|Percentage of Travel||1-25|
Submit Your Resume Now
|Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend | Create a job search agent|
|If you are having difficulty with the online job search or resume submission process, please view our F.A.Q. for assistance.|
|Clear Cart||Check out & Submit Resume|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|