- Careers Home
- Our Company
- Why Gulfstream?
- Your Opportunity
- Events & Recruiting
- Application Process
- Contact Us
|<--- Previous Job||Next Job --->|
|Industrial Engineer I in Savannah, GA|
See Job Summary, Experience, and Education Requirements. Bachelors degree in Industrial Engineering is preferred. Students that graduate December 2012 will be considered.
- Bachelors degree in Industrial, Manufacturing Engineering or related curriculum, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic knowledge of Lean and/or Six Sigma principles.Entry level position.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and facility layouts.
- Ability to operate personal computers, CAD systems, and appropriate software.
Under moderate supervision, provides Industrial Engineering support through the application of classical and Lean Industrial Engineering principles.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1) Perform all activities necessary to support assigned area, providing timely response to all requests. Assure assigned projects are accomplished within projected time and approved costs.
2) Prepare and submit necessary paperwork for equipment, machinery, and facilities acquisition including justifications and economic analysis.
3) Initiate and implement cost reduction programs.
4) Implement plant layout, process flow, and material handling techniques.
5) Maintain and submit daily/weekly/monthly activity reports and project status.
6) Investigate, evaluate, and implement facilities expansions, department rearrangements, new technologies and manufacturing techniques, employee suggestions, and make-or-buy proposals.
7) Apply Lean and Six Sigma principles to manufacturing methods as a team member.
8) Support all Safety, Sustainability and Ergonomic initiatives as required.
1) Develop and maintain work place methods and manpower requirements.
2) Assist in the training and development of entry-level industrial engineering personnel.
3) As required, aid in development and maintenance of Business Continuity Plan.
4) Perform other duties as assigned.
|Percentage of Travel||1-25|
Submit Your Resume Now
|Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend | Create a job search agent|
|If you are having difficulty with the online job search or resume submission process, please view our F.A.Q. for assistance.|
|Clear Cart||Check out & Submit Resume|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|