- Careers Home
- Our Company
- Why Gulfstream?
- Your Opportunity
- Events & Recruiting
- Application Process
- Contact Us
|<--- Previous Job||Next Job --->|
|Financial Analyst Sr in Savannah, GA|
Must possess strong analytical skills and problem resolution experience. Position requires strong initiative and results oriented actions. Advanced knowledge in excel is required.
- Bachelors in Acctg, Finance or related field or equivalent combination of education and increasingly responsible experience.
- Advanced degree or certification desirable.
- Adv degree may be used to reduce work experience by 2 years.Five 5 years of increasing financial responsibility.
- Working understanding of GAAP.
- See Other Requirements in job description.
Leads the assigned operational business areas in developing budgets and forecasts as well as understanding risks and opportunities. Under minimal supervision, performs ongoing analysis and reporting of actual performance to budgets and/or forecasts. Performs in depth analysis and provides recommendations to operational business units and financial management on area business matters.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1) Provides assistance to operational departments in budget preparation. Develops staffing and other revenue/margin/expense plans as required in coordination with operational management.
2) Prepares reports related to operational or strategic initiatives, analyzes significant variances from planned or forecasted results and provides interpretative comments and recommendations to management.
3) Prepares accurate and timely analysis and report actual financial performance versus budgets and forecasts. Provides analysis on risks and opportunities and supports analysis on corrective actions. Performs analysis as required to ensure accuracy of financial statements.
4) Performs in-depth analysis as required, both for operational and strategic initiatives.
5) Continually evaluates financial process to identify and implement continuous process improvements, both in support of operations and with financial processes. Capture and report savings as appropriate.
1) Perform other duties as assigned.
1) A credit history check from a national credit bureau will be conducted for all candidates for this position including new hires and current employees seeking promotion or transfer.
2) Complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices and standards.
|Percentage of Travel||No Travel|
Submit Your Resume Now
|Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend | Create a job search agent|
|If you are having difficulty with the online job search or resume submission process, please view our F.A.Q. for assistance.|
|Clear Cart||Check out & Submit Resume|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|