- Careers Home
- Our Company
- Why Gulfstream?
- Your Opportunity
- Events & Recruiting
- Application Process
- Contact Us
|<--- Previous Job||Next Job --->|
|Advanced Composite R&D Mgr in Savannah, GA|
This position requires a combination of management, team building, and technical skills to supervise a group dedicated to the research and development of structures manufactured using composite materials. A through understanding of the design, manufacture, and certification of composite structure on FAR 25 applications is required. Experience leading a transition of composite technology from R&D to production is preferred.
- Bachelors degree in engineering, or a related curriculum, or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.Fifteen (15) years related engineering experience.
- Ten (10) years prior supervisory or broad managerial experience.
Establishes requirements, operational objectives and work plans for an important segment of engineering programs. Manages activities through subordinate supervisors and exercises full oversight of priorities, cost, methods and staffing.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1) Ensures that budgets, schedules, and performance standards are aligned with the business units objectives and are realistically set and attained
2) Conducts personnel evaluations and makes decisions regarding staffing, performance appraisals, counseling, and training of employees
3) Responsible for the development and execution of strategic long-term goals of the organization utilizing detailed functional expertise and broad company knowledge
4) Conducts briefings for senior level management, and conducts technical meetings for internal/external contacts and customers
5) Builds positive inter-organizational working relationships that improve performance with key customers
6) Directs establishment of facilities and equipment necessary to meet current and future requirements of the functional engineering area
1) Responsible for developing, modifying and executing company polices that affect immediate operation
2) Performs other duties as assigned
|Percentage of Travel||1-25|
Submit Your Resume Now
|Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend | Create a job search agent|
|If you are having difficulty with the online job search or resume submission process, please view our F.A.Q. for assistance.|
|Clear Cart||Check out & Submit Resume|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|