- Careers Home
- Our Company
- Why Gulfstream?
- Your Opportunity
- Events & Recruiting
- Application Process
- Contact Us
|<--- Previous Job||Next Job --->|
|Powerplant/ECS Cognizant Engineer-Core Eng (TSI) in Savannah, GA|
The successful candidate must have technical experierence in the design, architecture and certification of powerplant and/or ECS systems. The applicant must have demonstrated success in managing technical projects and resolving complex issues. Experience in supplier management is also very important. Familiarity with FAA / EASA regulatory requirements is desired, but not required.
- Bachelors degree in engineering, a related curriculum, or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- See Other Requirements in Job Description.5 yrs in the specific technical discipline or 10 yrs broad engineering experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors, or 3 yrs in the specific technical discipline with Masters, or 1 yr in the specific technical discipline with PhD.
Assists with the planning, coordination, performance of design, analysis and liaison engineering supporting the development and production of Gulfstream products and services
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1) Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects
2) Provides specialized technical assistance to team members
3) Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
4) Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives
5) Works under limited supervision; work should only be required to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives
6) Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area
1) Actively works to improve daily processes and ensures all work meets customer requirements
2) Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product
3) Performs other duties as assigned
1) Advanced degree in engineering related field preferred
2) The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline
|Percentage of Travel||1-25|
Submit Your Resume Now
|Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend | Create a job search agent|
|If you are having difficulty with the online job search or resume submission process, please view our F.A.Q. for assistance.|
|Clear Cart||Check out & Submit Resume|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|