- Careers Home
- Our Company
- Why Gulfstream?
- Your Opportunity
- Events & Recruiting
- Application Process
- Contact Us
|<--- Previous Job||Next Job --->|
|MS SharePoint Developer in Savannah, GA|
The following additional technical skills/requirements are specific to this position: •Windows SharePoint Services *Planning and Architecting SharePoint Server implementations *SharePoint Server 2010, SharePoint Foundations 2010 configurations and customization *Designing, coding and deploying new workflows *Manage workflows including project pages, configuring phases, configuring stages *Configure project types and templates *Configure time management, resources and organizational structure. *Recommendations for best practices (Configurations of PWA) *Configure domain accounts, SQL Server accounts, preparing servers for Project Server 2010 roles, features, ports, and protocols, configuring SQL for OLAP cubes, configuring SQL roles, configuring SharePoint services *Manage users and permissions *Creating Excel services reports for OLAP, creating analysis cubes for use in BI tasks, configuring OLAP cubes for departments •Windows Server and Active Directory •SQL Server 2008 R2 •Microsoft .NET application development tools, including ASP.NET and Visual Studio. The ideal candidate will have performed upgrades and migrations of Microsoft SharePoint. Candidate will assist in maintaining SharePoint environments and will perform software development activities. Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) preferred. Experience with Microsoft Project Server 2010 a plus. Experience with Appian BPM a plus.
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or relevant curriculum; or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.A minimum of six (6) years experience as an IT professional with broad experience across multiple IT disciplines.
- See Other Requirements in description.
Designs, develops, tests and implements application software including client, server and middleware. This includes designing and building algorithms and data structures and application performance monitoring and tuning.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1) Creates software design at the component level based on the application architecture and the detailed business requirements.
2) Develops algorithms and data structures
3) Develops strategies for the monitoring, preventive maintenance and disaster recovery of applications.
4) Serve as technical expert in at least one application within a portfolio.
5) Assures that solution designs meet requirements for scalability, performance and quality in accordance with negotiated service level agreements.
6) Participates in the assessment and resolution of software defects.
7) Assists project management with the development of work breakdown structures, project plans and skills required to develop and implement applications.
8) Participates in design reviews for implementation projects.
9) Conducts technical evaluations.
10) Participates in the review, business case development and implementation of software development tools, methodology and software development standards
11) Understands IS Security measures and current standards, practices and technology.
1) Serves as liaison with suppliers for sustaining activities.
2) Assists with evaluation and recommendations regarding purchased software packages, and supporting services.
3) Using knowledge of technology and existing systems, mentors junior staff on building and maintaining application systems.
4) Performs other duties as assigned
1) Expert in one or more software development languages.
2) IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) exposure is desired.
3) Solid understanding of system lifecycle methodologies, software development tools and standards.
4) Experience working in teams.
5) Proficiency with an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) desired.
6) Proficiency with MS Office.
7) Ability to solve problems quickly and completely. Ability to identify tasks which require automation.
8) Strong inter-personal and communication skills; must be capable of explaining complex procedures in writing or verbally. Must be able to write proposals and make presentations to internal customers and professional peers.
9) Provides technical direction for application development teams.
10) A Masters degree may be used to offset one year of experience; PhD may offset two years of experience.
|Percentage of Travel||1-25|
Submit Your Resume Now
|Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend | Create a job search agent|
|If you are having difficulty with the online job search or resume submission process, please view our F.A.Q. for assistance.|
|Clear Cart||Check out & Submit Resume|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|