- Careers Home
- Our Company
- Why Gulfstream?
- Your Opportunity
- Events & Recruiting
- Application Process
- Contact Us
|<--- Previous Job||Next Job --->|
|Reliability Engineer III in Savannah, GA|
See Experience/Education Requirements.
- BS in Engineering, Reliability or technical discipline.Ten (10) years experience as a Reliability Engineer.
- See Other Requirements in Job Description.
Provides reliability support in relation to group functions, internal departments, external customers and special programs, with the end goal of achieving and improving aircraft reliability.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1) Downloads, reviews and maintains aircraft reliability databases.
2) Calculates aircraft reliability performance parameters, such as, Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) and Mean Time Between Unscheduled Removals (MTBUR) from reliability databases.
3) Identifies and reports reliability issues utilizing FRACAS data for the Gulfstream aircraft fleets.
4) Provides direction and assistance to internal departments in resolving reliability issues.
5) Prepares and issues reliability reports for Gulfstream and its customers.
6) Performs reliability assessment of new and proposed design modifications.
7) Develops and specifies new aircraft reliability requirements in the associated Design Specification and Statement of Work (SOW) for new component(s)/system(s).
8) Reviews and critiques supplier Reliability Program Plans, Reliability Predictions, FMEAs, FTAs and various test procedures and reports.
9) Reviews supplier Request for Proposal responses for various aircraft component(s)/system(s) and assists in the supplier rating and selection process.
10) Facilitates meetings and gives presentations on reliability topics
11) Conducts and or participates in reliability meetings with suppliers.
12) Provides training in reliability related topics to sub-tier engineers and other interested parties, as required.
1) Proficient in the use of reliability statistical and associated mathematical applications.
2) Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
3) Excellent computer skills, with a proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
|Percentage of Travel||1-25|
Submit Your Resume Now
|Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend | Create a job search agent|
|If you are having difficulty with the online job search or resume submission process, please view our F.A.Q. for assistance.|
|Clear Cart||Check out & Submit Resume|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|