- Careers Home
- Our Company
- Why Gulfstream?
- Your Opportunity
- Events & Recruiting
- Application Process
- Contact Us
|<--- Previous Job||Next Job --->|
|SDC Customer Visit Planner in Savannah, GA|
Good communication and organizational skills
- Associates degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
- Bachelors degree preferred.A minimum of six (6) years experience in the field of customer service or related field.
Coordinates and executes daily multiple Level One customer, VIP, and dignitary visits through the Sales and Design Center in coordination with the Sales and Design Center Manager. This position is responsible for leading the customer visit process for the Gulfstream Sales and Design Center in a manner that meets and exceeds all of the expectations and goals for growing the Gulfstream family as Company goals dictate.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1) Under guidance from the SDC Manager, acts as the single point of contact responsible for successful execution of Level One customer and prospect visits, dignitaries, and Gulfstream Leadership Team events in the Sales & Design Center. This will include coordinating all activity with Gulfstream customers and prospects, and all other Gulfstream organizations involved with the visit such as the Leadership Team, Sales, Completion Sales, Completions Design, Sales Engineering, Sales Administration, Flight Operations and Customer Service.
2) Responsibilities include but are not limited to, coordinating security requirements, hotel accommodations; transportation requirements; catering; safety awareness; security procedures, aircraft ramp activity, and other special requirements for all customer and VIP visits to Gulfstream Savannah
3) Under minimal supervision, assures that customers and their aircraft are promptly, courteously and professionally attended to throughout the customer visit process.
4) Assures that all accommodations are made for the customer regarding dining, entertainment, tours etc. coordination based on the customers needs / requests along with taking care of their luggage, and hotel check-ins etc. when staying overnight in the area.
5) Responsibilities include coordinating Leadership Team transportation to / from facility, airport, new service center etc.
6) Coordinates and executes all Executive Dining Room events. Responsibilities include but are not limited to, maintaining beverage inventories, restocking supplies and linens. Promotes and maintains the proper level of service in the Executive Dining Room providing feedback to the Sales and Design Center Manager regarding customer satisfaction and suggested improvements to the Executive Dining Room and processes associated with it.
7) Under minimal supervision, provides day-to-day high level support to Sales and Design Center Customer Service supporting all Leadership Team requirements, dignitary level visits and Level One customer visits in Savannah.
8) Makes recommendations to Sales and Design Center Manager regarding improvements or changes to Level One customer visit guidelines and the Executive Dining Room processes and standards.
9) Coordinates and leads all fast-track meetings prior to customer visits following up on all action items and recommending a plan to counter any issues that arise.
10) Coordinates and leads all post-visit / lessons learned meetings, following up on all action items and recommending a plan to counter any issues that arise.
1) Provides day-to-day support to all departments with regard to customer visit standards; visit coordination procedures; facility access procedures; Executive Dining Room procedures; and all other customer-related questions, issues and/or concerns.
2) Coordinates and helps execute all aspects of Level One customer and VIP visits to include hotel accommodations; transportation needs; catering; entertainment and other special requirements as required.
3) Coordinates customer badges in accordance with Gulfstream Facility Access Guidelines and ensures customers are advised of Gulfstream Safety and Security procedures.
4) Works with the Sales and Design Center Manager to develop and maintain a database of customer history and preferences including the customs and cultural aspects of Gulfstreams international customers to provide accurate information regarding protocol and etiquette compatible with SalesLogix.
5) Promotes and maintains a positive rapport between customers, other Gulfstream employees and local service suppliers to enhance customer satisfaction during customer and VIP visits.
6) Provides feedback to Sales and Design Center Manager regarding customers perceptions and satisfaction levels.
7) Performs other duties as assigned by the Sales and Design Center Manager.
1) Constant interface with customers, visitors, dignitaries, and GAC employees at all levels. Must possess the ability to deal with customers and GAC staff in a diplomatic, pleasant, congenial, and professional manner.
2) Must be able to deal independently with customers, employees, and others professionally, diplomatically, and with courtesy in all situations. Must posses a pleasant and outgoing personality.
3) Must present a professional and personable image. Uniforms are required.
4) Must be able to multi-task and handle multiple visits at varying times throughout the day including the ability to deal with drop-ins in a professional, courteous, and timely manner.
5) The ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with local businesses associated with all detailed logistics for all visitors that pass through the Sales and Design Center.
6) Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
7) Must be flexible with scheduling and mandatory overtime requirements.
8) Strong organization and problem solving skills with the ability to be creative and resourceful in dealing with constant varying requirements and situations.
9) Proven computer literacy with working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
|Percentage of Travel||1-25|
Submit Your Resume Now
|Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend | Create a job search agent|
|If you are having difficulty with the online job search or resume submission process, please view our F.A.Q. for assistance.|
|Clear Cart||Check out & Submit Resume|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|