GDIT Careers : Job Details
|Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Check your LinkedIn network for connections at GDIT|
|TOP SECRET Web Developer in Washington, District of Columbia|
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 21,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
General Dynamics is seeking a Top Secret cleared Web Developer for our customer located in Washington, DC. The successful candidate will have be responsible for the following:
- Developing, coding, and deploys and maintaining web applications and websites.
- Providing application development and technical support for customer websites.
- Collaborating with graphic artists to develop web page graphics that support interactive, marketing-focused content.
- Providing technical consultation in new systems development, new package evaluations and enhancements of existing systems.
- Preparing functional specifications from which programs will be written, then designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs.
- Participating in the technical design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of website enhancements.
- Planning, scheduling, and conducting systems tests, monitors test results, and takes appropriate corrective action.
- Preparing technical user guides.
- Providing guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff.
- Participating in special projects as required.Expertise in Oracle Procedural Language (PL)/Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Design, debug, code, and maintain PUSQL procedures and functions in accordance
with approved technical specifications. PU SQL will be required to support this task.
- Design, debug, code, and maintain an Oracle APEX application.
(AJAX) code in accordance with approved technical specifications. JavaScnpt and
AJAX will be required to support this task.
- Design, debug, code, and maintain CSS in accordance with approved technical
specifications. HTML will be required to support this task.
- Design, reengineer, and maintain an Entity Relationship Diagram using Erwin in
accordance with approved technical speci fication s. Erwin will be required to support this
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
d. Expertise in Oracle Relational Database Management System (lOG)
The subfactor accesses the offeror's ability to propose a staff with the necessary expertise
to design, debug, code, and maintain data definition language (DOL) for an Oracle lOG
database in accordance with approved technical specifications. Oracle DBMS will be
required 10 support this task.
- Must have expertise in CA Erwin Data Modeler
- Knowledge of BI Publisher - design, debug, code, and maintain reports using BI Publisher in accordance with
approved technical specifications. BI Publisher will be the reporting tools used to support the client.
|Security Clearance Level||Top-Secret|
|Security Clearance Basis||None|
|Security Clearance Polygraph||None|
|Job ID Number||214545|
|Job Function||Information Technology|
|Potential for Deployment||No|
|Submit Your Profile|
|Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend | Create a job search agent|
|If you have already submitted a profile and would like to check your status, update your information, or even submit for more positions, please login to our Candidate Portal|
|If you are having difficulty with the online job search or resume submission process, please view our F.A.Q. for assistance.|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|
|General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.|