GDIT Careers : Job Details
|Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Check your LinkedIn network for connections at GDIT|
|Sr Manager, Operations in Ft Belvoir, Virginia|
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 21,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
As Task Order Lead (TOL), lead a team that supports the Missile Defense Agency Facilities, MILCON and Environmental Management Directorate (DPFON) during the conduct of Faculties, Logistics and Space Management. Specific duties include:
• Assist with facilities operations and sustainment planning, programming, and prioritization for BMDS capabilities, including strategic plan, as well as, short and long-range plans. Analyze the facilities strategic plan annually, to include reviewing technical requirements, schedules, estimates, and identifying issues and gaps. Document analysis results and prepare strategic plan update, short-long range plan updates, and briefings. Coordinate documentation, secure approvals, present the changes, and assist in implementing the plans across the agency. Conduct and/or attend related meetings, prepare agendas, read-ahead materials, minutes or notes, summaries, and track action items to closure.
• Assist with assessing facilities standard operating procedures (SOPs), concepts of operations (CONOPs), instructions, and processes. Analyze operating procedures and practices, including process flow and controls, and identify opportunities for improved efficiencies. Update SOPs, CONOPS, instructions, and feedback information into other process changes. Make recommendations and release feedback for higher level documents.
• Engage in the DPF Directorate oversight and executive review processes with activities such as the Executive Management Board (EMB), Organization Review (OR), Facility Panel, and functional staff meetings. Prepare facilities quantitative, comparative, best value analyses; responses to related inquiries; and supporting documents, and briefings to assist in planning and decision making activities. Make recommendations, coordinate documents, secure approvals,
• Participate in program review briefings (anticipate four per year). Assist with preparing technical, programmatic, and risk assessments and briefings to support facilities operations and sustainment reviews and/or BMDS program reviews. Integrate data and information into executive level presentation to support facilities operations decisions and analysis in related meetings. Attend assigned facilities reviews and meetings, prepare read-ahead materials, minutes or notes, summaries, and track action items to closure.
• Prepare weekly activity report that compiles updates on facilities and infrastructure activities, projects, and other relevant information on coordination, synchronization, and execution of operations and sustainment.
• Assist with reviewing, assessing, and updating existing and/or preparing new facility management and space management policies and standards for operating and sustaining MDA facilities with flow down of results to SOPs, instructions, procedures, and processes. Update space management SOPs, instructions, and process guides, including workflow and diagrams, and/or assist in determining and preparing new procedures, processes or other guidelines. Identify operational efficiencies and make recommendations for improvements. Coordinate, secure approvals, and assist in implementing changes across the Agency.
• Assist with facilities and space management planning and prioritization including project definition, designs, schedules, estimates, reviews, analyses, and recommendations for all projects. Assess space requirements, plans, utilization, and need for limited construction. Document findings and prepare master plan and briefing with results of requirements and project alignments. Coordinate documentation and secure approvals. Conduct and/or attend related meetings, prepare agendas, read-ahead materials, minutes or notes, summaries, and track action items to closure.
• Engage in facilities and infrastructure maintenance reporting. Develop reports that include a comprehensive overview of the maintenance status of all building systems.
• Assess, update and maintain existing facilities architectural drawings and floor plan and prepare future drawings and plans supporting new approved efforts. Make recommendations, including activities for new requirements or changes. Use the MDA Automated Computer Aided Drawing (AutoCAD). Coordinate and secure approval of architectural drawings and plans; integrate approved changes into the master plan and design updates; and include in executive presentations. Deliver report to identify status of required updates.
• Prepare comprehensive project progress reports and briefings, coordinate, and secure approvals. Conduct and/or attend related meetings, prepare agendas, read-ahead materials, minutes or notes, summaries, and track action items to closure. Coordinate changes to project scope and schedule.
• Assist with oversight and implementing office standards for MDA facilities, including furniture relocation, removal, additions, and reconfigurations.
• MDA experience is a plus
• Experience with AutoCAD, CAFM , CAP Studio, WITS, and Velocity is a key.
Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
10-12 years of related program management experience.
Candidate must be able to obtain or maintain a minimum SECRET level security clearance.
|Security Clearance Level||Secret|
|Security Clearance Basis||None|
|Security Clearance Polygraph||None|
|Job ID Number||215355|
|Job Function||Program Management|
|Potential for Deployment||No|
|Submit Your Profile|
|Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend | Create a job search agent|
|If you have already submitted a profile and would like to check your status, update your information, or even submit for more positions, please login to our Candidate Portal|
|If you are having difficulty with the online job search or resume submission process, please view our F.A.Q. for assistance.|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|
|General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.|