GDIT Careers : Job Details
|Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Check your LinkedIn network for connections at GDIT|
|Alignment and Compliance Quality Business Lead in Chester, Virginia|
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 21,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
The CCO Alignment and Compliance Quality Business Lead will provide support to the Alignment and Compliance team, performing a wide variety of duties. Responsibilities will include creating and distributing Quality reports, assisting the Alignment team with calibration activities, assisting with workload capacity planning, coordinating and maintaining project plans, documentation and communications for new and ongoing initiatives to support the CCO Quality organization, identifying trends and areas of opportunity, as well as assisting with the development of plans to address those issues. The Quality Business Lead will have knowledge of call center operations and call center quality assurance processes. The Quality Business Lead will report the CCO Alignment and Compliance Program Manager.
• Create and distribute Quality reports.
• Assist the Alignment team with calibration activities.
• Assist sites with seasonal interview and selection process within the quality organization.
• Function as a virtual resource for Quality Specialists.
• Participate in Use Case review meetings to identify potential quality scoring implications.
• Coordinate EJT/TA review process at the regional level to identify potential quality scoring implications.
• Coordinate the review of Business Opportunity and Trend submissions to ensure appropriate next steps are taken.
• Develop and disseminate Quality Excellence Reminders and other departmental communications.
• Develop and disseminate Quality Change notifications.
• Create new Quality Standard Operating Procedures and Quality Operations Work Instructions. Complete periodic review of existing SOPs and Work Instructions and update as appropriate.
• Maintain all Quality Handbooks including periodic review and updates of existing material and creation of new material as needed to support the Quality organization.
• Coordinate departmental ISO awareness and audit activities and documentation.
• Create, manage, and update CAPAs for the Quality department.
• Manage quality process-improvement initiatives and new process development including documentation, communication, and deployment.
• Assist with the management of the assignment and exception process at the regional level including but not limited to entering assignments and reassignments, exception management and reporting.
• Maintain departmental VIP site(s) to ensure current information in appropriate formats.
• Responsible for developing, maintaining and communicating departmental project plans.
• Assist with project implementations.
• Communicate with other functional areas to assure relevant changes are understood and coordinated effectively.
• Attend and/or lead relevant quality meetings and give input when needed.
• Participate in or coordinate projects assigned by Quality Program Manager or Deputy Quality Program Manager.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor's degree or appropriate combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of two years of call center experience. Previous experience in quality and/or leadership role preferred.
• Demonstrate adequate skills to perform duties and solid understanding of company business.
• Demonstration of leadership, supervisory, organizational, interpersonal, and customer service skills are required.
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills are required. Writing samples may be requested.
• Creative problem solving abilities are required. Demonstrated ability to meet project deadlines and perform detailed work with skill and accuracy is required.
• Experience in ISO is a plus.
• Six Sigma or Lean Enterprise Experience is a plus.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Analytical problem solver who is able to work with minimal supervision.
• Attention to detail in relation to oversight management is critical.
• High degree of flexibility.
• Ability to balance project work and other routine duties while managing time and stress effectively.
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
|Security Clearance Level||Background Check|
|Security Clearance Basis||None|
|Security Clearance Polygraph||None|
|Job ID Number||219112|
|Potential for Deployment||No|
|Submit Your Profile|
|Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend | Create a job search agent|
|If you have already submitted a profile and would like to check your status, update your information, or even submit for more positions, please login to our Candidate Portal|
|If you are having difficulty with the online job search or resume submission process, please view our F.A.Q. for assistance.|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|
|General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.|