|Senior Program Manager in Fairborn, Ohio|
Analyzes acquisition data (such as financial/budget information, congressional tracking, programmatic support, etc.) and makes recommendations for program improvements.
1. Applies knowledge of the defense acquisition process to support customers in the analysis and improvement of acquisition programs.
2. Assists government procurement agencies in defining proposals and qualifying vendors.
3. Devises strategies for developing and implementing new acquisition program initiatives and measuring the effectiveness of implementation.
4. Uses quantitative analytical techniques to assess system acquisition process issues and develop risk reduction/mitigation approaches for improving acquisition/program planning, control, and execution.
5. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced employees, and may have supervisory responsibility.
6. Serves as a team or task leader.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Apply knowledge of DoD acquisition processes and analytical methods or techniques to gather, analyze and evaluate information required by program or project managers and all customers. Applies integration, communication, coordination, organizational and planning expertise to technical and acquisition efforts across a broad spectrum of functional disciplines in order to effectively assist AFLCMC/WWG programs to deliver and sustain Air Force warfighting capabilities.
Acquisition program analysis support tasks touch every aspect of the acquisition process, including technology development and integrating engineering, program control, foreign disclosure, test and deployment, configuration management, production and manufacturing, quality assurance, and logistics support. Draws conclusions and devises solutions to problems relating to improvement of acquisition effectiveness and compliance. Develops and drafts acquisition documentation and ensuring quality control.
1. Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline.
2. Masters Degree preferred.
10-15 years of related acquisition management experience for a government contractor, or related military experience.
Must have Ten years of acquisition program management/analysis support experience; Three years must be in a Defense acquisition program.
Position requires an active TS based on a SSBI and be eligible for SCI and have at least one year of experience in a Special Access Program (SAP) environment in the last five years.
Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
|Submit Your Profile|
|Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend | Create a job search agent|
|If you have already submitted a profile and would like to check your status, update your information, or even submit for more positions, please login to our Candidate Portal|
|If you are having difficulty with the online job search or resume submission process, please view our F.A.Q. for assistance.|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|
|General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled|