GDIT Careers : Job Details
|Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Check your LinkedIn network for connections at GDIT|
|Research Scientist-Division of Research in Silver Spring, Maryland|
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 21,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Assist with formulating experimental hypotheses and designs experimental and other study protocols. Assist in developing necessary new technologies and protocols, processes and interprets experimental and other study data. Coordinate with other technical and professional staff, prepares documents, written reports, manuscripts for submission to scientific journals, and completes other projects as needed. Primary Responsibilities:
• Responsible for developing and assisting research projects and investigating the feasibility of applying a wide variety of scientific methodologies and concepts to potential inventions, products and problems.
• Assists with formulating experimental hypotheses and designs experimental and other study protocols.
• Assists in developing necessary new technologies and protocols, processes and interprets experimental and other study data, coordinates with other technical and professional staff.
• Prepares documents, written reports, manuscripts for submission to scientific journals, and completes other projects as needed.
• Provides collaborative assistance to other Research Scientists
Ph.D. in related scientific discipline.
2-3 years of successful post-doctoral experience required. Prior experience within the DoD/VA systems of care strongly preferred.
Knowledge of applicable complex scientific procedures and techniques; excellent communication skills; ability to troubleshoot technical procedures; ability to work independently and supervise others. Excellent collaborative skills required.
|Security Clearance Level||Background Check|
|Security Clearance Basis||None|
|Security Clearance Polygraph||None|
|Job ID Number||191340|
|Job Function||Science and Engineering|
|Potential for Deployment||No|
|Submit Your Profile|
|Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend | Create a job search agent|
|If you have already submitted a profile and would like to check your status, update your information, or even submit for more positions, please login to our Candidate Portal|
|If you are having difficulty with the online job search or resume submission process, please view our F.A.Q. for assistance.|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|
|General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.|