GDIT Careers : Job Details
|Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Check your LinkedIn network for connections at GDIT|
|Healthcare Program Manager - Navy Experience Preferred in San Diego, California|
***THIS POSITION IS NOT CURRENTLY FUNDED AND IS TIED TO A PENDING GDIT PROGRAM AWARD***
Responsible for the successful completion of all tasks related to the technical work, staff supervision, and monthly reporting of project progress and deliverables
• Provide overall leadership and management Supervises assigned technical and administrative staff, and performs personnel actions including hiring and performance evaluations
• Oversees the day to day management of program and staff; provides ongoing supervision and support to a multi-disciplinary team using empowerment, wellness and skill building supervision approaches
• Responsible for quality control plan, monthly reporting requirements to include earned value management performance metrics
• Works collaboratively with internal and external partners to facilitate and manage the growth and success of the program
• Establishes means to improve service standards and ensures monitoring of service quality is in place
• Leads overall program development initiatives which will respond to changing needs, reduce waiting times, and lead to improved outcomes for clients based on current best practices, evidence, and information from key partners
• Participates in system wide strategies to address issues of common concerns in consultation with customer
• Attends management meetings and identifies organizational issues and opportunities for improvement
• Anticipates, understands, and responds to the needs of internal and external clients to meet or exceed their expectations within the organizational parameters
• Prepares and provides various reports and technical reviews to senior management as requested.
• Ensures compliance with relevant corporate, government, clinical, and customer policies and standards.
• Participates in special projects as required.
Minimum Masters Degree in a health-care discipline (e.g., Nursing, Public Health, Health Care Administration, Psychologist.); MBA is a plus.
Program management experience is required; experience in military healthcare environment is preferred.
Professional certification (PMP) preferred.
Knowledge of healthcare administration, concepts and methodology.
Candidates must possess interpersonal skills to work effectively with patients and staff, be comfortable working with computer software, including: Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Greater than 8 years of professional experience in area of technical expertise
10-12 years of related program management experience.
Experience managing multi-disciplined staff of health care, scientific, and administrative personnel
Significant experience and proficiency with Microsoft Project, SharePoint and Microsoft Access.
|Security Clearance Level||Background Check|
|Security Clearance Basis||Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI)|
|Security Clearance Polygraph||None|
|Job ID Number||207892|
|Job Function||Program Management|
|Potential for Deployment||No|
|Submit Your Profile|
|Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend | Create a job search agent|
|If you have already submitted a profile and would like to check your status, update your information, or even submit for more positions, please login to our Candidate Portal|
|If you are having difficulty with the online job search or resume submission process, please view our F.A.Q. for assistance.|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|
|General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.|