GDIT Careers : Job Details
|Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Check your LinkedIn network for connections at GDIT|
|Associate Technician, Field in Jacksonville, Florida|
Fabricates, installs, maintains, and repairs electronic, mechanical, and/or other components and equipment.
1. Installs, maintains, repairs, overhauls, troubleshoots, modifies, constructs and tests electrical, electronic, and/or mechanical equipment and related devices.
2. Applies technical knowledge of electronics principles in order to put equipment in operational condition and solve problems.
3. Troubleshoots and corrects malfunctions using specialized test and diagnostic equipment.
4. Runs tests, collects data, and may recommend component or circuit changes.
5. May provide operation/maintenance instruction to customer personnel.
6. Performs preventative maintenance.
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
0-1 years of directly related experience supporting engineering operations.
Ability to perform corrosion assessments, CPC application, surface preparation and touch up.
|Security Clearance Level||Secret|
|Security Clearance Basis||Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI)|
|Security Clearance Polygraph||None|
|Job ID Number||208160.4|
|Job Function||Science and Engineering|
|Potential for Deployment||No|
|Submit Your Profile|
|Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend | Create a job search agent|
|If you are having difficulty with the online job search or resume submission process, please view our F.A.Q. for assistance.|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|
|General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.|