GDIT Careers : Job Details
|Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Check your LinkedIn network for connections at General Dynamics IT|
|Systems Integrator - TS/SCI with Polygraph in Herndon, Virginia|
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 28,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
The customer is seeking an experienced and motivated individual to perform in the role of Senior Systems Integrator. The team will be responsible for the development and operations of the system. The team is looking for an energetic, self-motivated Systems Integrator to manage the activities necessary to develop support the customers Cloud. This is a unique opportunity to participate in the support of new technical solutions that will support potentially transformational new capabilities.
1. Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
2. Masters Degree preferred.
10-15 years of related systems engineering experience.
• Strong writing and public speaking skills. Ability to prepare presentations and to present information to senior managers.
• A minimum of 10 years+ experience as senior PM/SI supporting large-scale enterprise systems.
• Experience with project development lifecycle and agile development methodology.
• Proven ability to interact with customers, senior leadership, program managers and senior software engineers in a highly matrixed environment.
• Demonstrate strong/excellent communication and customer support skills. The candidate will be supporting a high profile program that will require coordination across the organization and with partners.
• Must have demonstrated experience with Rational Rose or other requirements management software.
• Process oriented, conceptually driven, and possess the ability to think strategically and work collaboratively in a highly technical setting.
• Ability to work and apply creativity in a fast paced, startup-like environment.
|Security Clearance Level||Top-Secret|
|Security Clearance Basis||Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)|
|Security Clearance Polygraph||Polygraph|
|Job ID Number||208918|
|Job Function||Information Technology|
|Potential for Deployment||No|
|Submit Your Profile|
|Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend | Create a job search agent|
|If you have already submitted a profile and would like to check your status, update your information, or even submit for more positions, please login to our Candidate Portal|
|If you are having difficulty with the online job search or resume submission process, please view our F.A.Q. for assistance.|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|
|GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled|