GDIT Careers : Job Details
|Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Check your LinkedIn network for connections at General Dynamics IT|
|Facilities Managment Support with Polygraph Clearance in McLean, Virginia|
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 28,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Develops and applies quality standards in accordance with company and customer requirements. Develops and conducts related tests.
1. Develops and applies quality standards in accordance with company and customer requirements.
2. Designs and implements methods and procedures for testing and inspecting the quality level of products and equipment.
3. Recommends corrective action for procedural, product, or process deficiencies.
4. Interfaces with customers, vendors, and various company departments to resolve quality problems and provide information.
5. Participates in and may lead audits.
6. May provide quality related training.
7. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced quality assurance personnel.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Engineering or a related technical discipline.
5-8 years of related quality engineering experience.
Serve as the Contractor Project Manager to support facility requirements.
* Must have strong AutoCAD skills.
• Assist the Government in developing SOWs, cost estimates, facility technical proposals, move-add-change requirements, Gantt Charts, or project schedules for various facility projects.
• With Government approval, facilitate internal and external working groups.
• Interface with facility occupants on project requirements.
• Assist in the development of budgets and the coordination of procurement activities pertaining to architecture and engineering, facilities management, and facilities operations and maintenance.
• Establish and operate a facilities Help Desk capability.
• Other facility management support, as tasked.
|Security Clearance Level||Top-Secret|
|Security Clearance Basis||Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)|
|Security Clearance Polygraph||Polygraph|
|Job ID Number||209419.1|
|Job Function||Science and Engineering|
|Potential for Deployment||No|
|Submit Your Profile|
|Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend | Create a job search agent|
|If you have already submitted a profile and would like to check your status, update your information, or even submit for more positions, please login to our Candidate Portal|
|If you are having difficulty with the online job search or resume submission process, please view our F.A.Q. for assistance.|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|
|GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled|