GDIT Careers : Job Details
|Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Check your LinkedIn network for connections at General Dynamics IT|
|Sr Manager, Program, Cyber Security in Arlington, Virginia|
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 21,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
• Manages the complete cyber security program in order to provide world-class cyber security services to our customers.
• Supervises multiple security projects and programs;
• Oversees technical services and solutions;
• Supervises security project and program managers;
• Establishes and maintains quality of service.
• Assists business developers in establishing a strategic cyber security capture plan;
• Leads or supports security-related capture efforts;
• Assists in preparing all aspects of cyber security proposals.
• Offers expert cyber security guidance to other projects and business organizations as appropriate.
Responsible for the policy, implementation, and oversight of the Companys Information Systems Security (ISS) program.
NOTE: This is a single-incumbent, HQ-only position.
1. Participates with the Chief Information Officer in leading the Company in a visionary, collaborative, and stake-holder-focused manner to leverage IT resources in order to improve the security of GDITs information systems.
GDIT CIO organization position focused on developing a security program to secure GD systems. Need for someone who has broad security engineering and SOC PM experience plus Transportation experience
2. Directs the development and implementation of the Information Systems Security program for the Company.
3. Proposes Company IT policies, standards, and procedures related to information systems security.
4. Advises company senior management on major ISS decisions.
5. Directs all phases of planning and accomplishment of the information systems security functions and activities of the Company and recommends final decisions on most highly controversial policy matters.
6. Responsible for implementing and advancing a risk-based approach to information security that provides the proper balance between protection and business results.
7. Supervises assigned staff, including subordinate manager(s).
8. Responsible for the development of the ISS budget, determines allocation of resources and funding against stakeholder needs across the GDIT user base and other General Dynamics business units and ensures that the execution of the budget is completed in accordance with ISS program goals and objectives.
9. Directs the assessment of information systems to ensure that appropriate security functions have been included in the systems design and architecture. Establishes, monitors and evaluates the performance of information systems in support of information systems security program accomplishments based on appropriate measures.
10. Audits company compliance with executive, legislative and company mandates affecting information systems security and periodically benchmarks company IT performance against industry costs and trends.
11. Responsible for the efficient management and safeguarding of resources and assures internal controls meet company standards.
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
13. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
2. Professional certification (PMP) preferred.
10-12 years of related program management experience.
|Security Clearance Level||None|
|Security Clearance Basis||None|
|Security Clearance Polygraph||None|
|Job ID Number||209545|
|Job Function||Program Management|
|Potential for Deployment||No|
|Submit Your Profile|
|Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend | Create a job search agent|
|If you have already submitted a profile and would like to check your status, update your information, or even submit for more positions, please login to our Candidate Portal|
|If you are having difficulty with the online job search or resume submission process, please view our F.A.Q. for assistance.|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|
|GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled|