GDIT Careers : Job Details
|Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Check your LinkedIn network for connections at GDIT|
|Information Systems Manager of Operations TS-SCI Clearance Required in Stuttgart, DEU|
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 21,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Manages employees engaged in providing information system solutions and technical support in one or more functional areas.
1. Manages one or more functional areas of information system solutions development and technical support, including personal computer/client server support, systems programming, applications design and development, database design and administration, information security, telecommunications and network support and administration.
2. Supervises non-exempt technicians and exempt professionals, and may manage subordinate supervisors.
3. Develops schedules and assigns work to meet critical customer deadlines.
4. Ensures that proper records and other documentation are maintained.
5. May also perform complex IT tasks.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience.
8-10 years of related information systems experience, including supervisory experience.
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, and have experience in presenting material to senior DoD and non-DoD officials
• Understanding of applications and network systems similar to those in use in DoD Enterprise networks.
• Have managerial experience in a C4I networking environment with a significant number of direct staff (fifty (50) persons or more).
• Supervised substantial DoD C4I operations which encompass software development, user and network systems integration, and training in diverse operating environments with people of various job categories and skills.
• Experience in a quality assurance environment that includes, at a minimum, knowledge of: customer satisfaction tracking; user complaint and monitoring programs; and quality control (QC) systems reviews and analysis.
• Possess Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and knowledge of ITIL certification.
• Ability to obtain IAT certification(s) in accordance with DoD 8570.1
|Number of Positions||2|
|Security Clearance Level||Top-Secret|
|Security Clearance Basis||Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)|
|Security Clearance Polygraph||None|
|Job ID Number||210684.1|
|Job Function||Information Technology|
|Potential for Deployment||No|
|Submit Your Profile|
|Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend | Create a job search agent|
|If you have already submitted a profile and would like to check your status, update your information, or even submit for more positions, please login to our Candidate Portal|
|If you are having difficulty with the online job search or resume submission process, please view our F.A.Q. for assistance.|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|
|General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.|