|Principal Programmer - TS/SCI with polygraph in Herndon, Virginia|
Daily Duties: |
- Supporting customer's sites built on SharePoint 2007 & 2010
- Address the technical questions/needs of management, technical staff, and the SharePoint end-user community in a timely and professional manner.
- Ability to define site structure and navigation
- Ability to create SharePoint sites and sub-sites
- Work with stakeholders to review mission needs, define requirements and constraints, and envision possible solution approaches; and to design, build, test, and deploy solution configurations on the SharePoint platform.
- Identify technical risks and develop mitigating strategies
- Ensure all product and administrative documentation is completed and maintained in order to ensure continuity and historical reference
- Ensure all deliverables meet all relevant quality and security standards/documentation
- Record lessons learned processes and procedures, and other pertinent quality topics in appropriate formats.
- Ability and willingness to work in a collaborative Agile environment.
Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
8-10 years of directly related computer programming experience.
2. Demonstrated prior experience with development and integration of IT solutions consistent with customer requirements.
3. Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability and intellectual flexibility to productively support multiple programs at once in high-performance, contractor/staff environment.
4. Solid ability to analyze project needs from diverse stakeholder perspectives and leverage SharePoint and associated technologies to effectively address collaboration, communication and governance process requirements.
Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
|Submit Your Profile|
|Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend | Create a job search agent|
|If you have already submitted a profile and would like to check your status, update your information, or even submit for more positions, please login to our Candidate Portal|
|If you are having difficulty with the online job search or resume submission process, please view our F.A.Q. for assistance.|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|
|General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled|