GDIT Careers : Job Details
|Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Check your LinkedIn network for connections at General Dynamics IT|
|Subject Matter Expert in Herndon, Virginia|
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 28,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Serves as a top level technical or functional expert, often working on multiple projects and programs.
The FTE position will serve as a contract project manager for Penetration testing and risk analysis.
Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Provide management oversight and reporting of all activities to track active schedules map to commit goals.
• Responsible for maintaining a solid understanding of immediate and future resource needs of programs, as well as, responding to requests for personnel resources and managing the technical skill makeup of those resources.
• Work with team to execute commutations and report plan.
• Manage customer and stakeholder outreach to ensure process, procedures, and organizational deliverables are meeting the needs of customers.
• Work with management to establish and track schedules.
1. Bachelors Degree in a related discipline.
2. Masters Degree preferred.
Requires 10-15 years experience.
1. Master of Science degree in Information Technology, Engineering or Business field and a minimum of 5 years of experience relative to these tasks.
2. A professional Program/Project Management Certification (e.g., PMI) or advanced business degree is required.
3. Demonstrated ability to manage large, multi-task programs with high complexity.
4. Experience in problem resolution to include organizing and structuring solutions to complex problems, this includes the ability to plan projects, meet objectives, develop contingencies, and manage within budget.
5. Possess strong programmatic skills.
6. Knowledge of Information Assurance principles, issues, technology, familiarity with Sponsor's Information Assurance policies and regulations.
7. Working experience with Sponsor's IT organization, control boards, and infrastructure.
8. Past experience with managing programs which require complex mitigation strategies for cyber security threats.
9. Past experience with communicating to cyber security management across organizations and the Sponsor.
10. Past experience with cyber security processes and risk analysis procedures.
1. Extensive working relationships with cyber security groups and cyber security programs.
2. Previous experience shall include complete engineering project development from inception to deployment.
3. Previous experience shall include proven expertise in the management and control of funds and resources.
4. Working understanding of the Project Management Framework (PMF) or other project management methodologies.
5. Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products (i.e., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), MS Project, and Lotus Notes applications
|Security Clearance Level||Top-Secret|
|Security Clearance Basis||Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)|
|Security Clearance Polygraph||Polygraph|
|Job ID Number||210988|
|Job Function||Program Management|
|Potential for Deployment||No|
|Submit Your Profile|
|Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend | Create a job search agent|
|If you have already submitted a profile and would like to check your status, update your information, or even submit for more positions, please login to our Candidate Portal|
|If you are having difficulty with the online job search or resume submission process, please view our F.A.Q. for assistance.|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|
|GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled|