|Job Title||Investor Relations Analyst II|
|Location||AZ - Phoenix|
|Percentage of Travel||1-25|
|Job Responsibilities||Want a company with a real vision?
Our people make the difference in our success. Our vision is to provide Total Lifetime care to every pet, every parent, every time. We can't achieve this vision without the right people - they make the difference in our business and our success. Every associate plays a role in achieving our success by focusing on our three strategic priorities - Delighting our Customers, growing pet services and operating excellence. Here at the Store Support Group, you could play a key role in supporting these strategic initiatives.
In 2007, PetSmart celebrated the opening of its 1000th store, with many more stores scheduled to open soon after. We continue to grow at our Corporate Headquarters which means great opportunities for a professional such as you!
Benefits of working with PetSmart
In addition to a competitive salary, PetSmart associates are eligible for health benefits, 401K options, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off, training and development, and an associate discount at all PetSmart stores!
PetSmart is an Equal Opportunity Employer
With many positions offering relocation packages, learn more about Life in Phoenix
Plays a critical role in the development of key financial messages that will be used by the company in its communications with the investment community. Fosters improved visibility of the Investor Relations function within the company to provide a better understanding of the issues impacting the value of the company's shares compared to the overall market and the company's peers.
There are no supervisory responsibilities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Write quarterly earnings press releases and dividend releases
• Create presentations to be used by executive management during investor conferences, road shows, and other 1-on-1 meetings
• Participate in the creation of conference call and presentation scripts and supplemental Q&A that are in-line with the overall strategic plan for the investment community
• Document the company's disclosure policy
• Maintain the official record for public disclosure to investors
• Primary operator of the capital markets database and intelligence system that supports the IR program
• Support the selection, education, tasking and supervising of outside consultants and service providers for IR
• Collaborate on and assist with special events, including Analyst Day, investor conferences, and road shows
• Execute the creation and analysis of periodic reporting about the company's stock price and performance, analysts' estimates and perceptions, investor opinions, shareholder base, industry and peer companies, and the stock market to convey the findings to senior leaders and the Board of Directors
• Monitor and summarize market trends, economic news, etc. that impacts the company, peers, and the broader markets
• Oversight of the company's investor relations website
• Update and analyze sell-side analysts' financial models
• Support the design, content, production, and delivery of the Annual Report
• Develop and maintains a proactive Investor Relations calendar that maximizes the opportunities for executive management to interact with the investment community on an ongoing basis
• Create and monitor key investor relations metrics
• Provide back-up support to the Head of Investor Relations in communicating with the sell-side and buy-side analysts, portfolio managers, and other members of the investment community
• Other ad-hoc or special requests
|Experience/Education Required||EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field from a four year college or university or two to three years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Maintain costs within IR budget
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Applies intermediate skills to the position within particular field of specialization. Knows and applies the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures. Under supervision, performs work that is varied and may be somewhat complex in nature. Intermediate evaluation, originality and/or ingenuity are required. Usually reports to Lead/Supervisor or above.
The position contains demanding and complex challenges that include, but are not limited to, building and maintaining positive relationships with business partners, working in a fast-paced environment, and applying intermediate financial analysis skills.
• Strong financial and investment analysis skills, oral and written communication skills, and presentation ability
• A clear and thorough understanding of the financial modeling techniques used by security analysts to project a company's operating and financial performance and the resulting value for its stock
• An in-depth understanding of the financial and investment markets and the ability to establish new relationships in new industries quickly
• Ability to interpret various instructions and procedures in written and oral form
• Advanced Powerpoint, Excel and MS Office skills
• Skilled at multi-tasking, staying organized and working in a fast-paced environment
• An energetic, efficient and resourceful team player and individual contributor
|This job is no longer active. Please try your job search again|
|Want to create a job search agent?|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|