|Job Title||HR Reporting & Measurement Analyst|
|Location||AZ - Phoenix|
|Percentage of Travel||No Travel|
|Job Responsibilities||Want a company with a real vision?
Our people make the difference in our success. Our vision is to provide Total Lifetime care to every pet, every parent, every time. We can't achieve this vision without the right people - they make the difference in our business and our success. Every associate plays a role in achieving our success by focusing on our three strategic priorities - delighting our customers, growing pet services and operating excellence. Here at the Store Support Group, you could play a key role in supporting these strategic initiatives.
Today, PetSmart has over 1200 store locations, with many more scheduled to open soon. We continue to grow at our Corporate Headquarters which means great opportunities for a professional such as you!
Benefits of working with PetSmart
In addition to a competitive salary, PetSmart associates are eligible for health benefits, 401K options, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off, training and development, and an associate discount at all PetSmart stores!
PetSmart is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce, sustaining an inclusive and supportive work environment, and prohibiting harassment and discrimination in all aspects of employment. PetSmart participates in background, drug and E-Verify screenings as appropriate under Company policies and applicable law.
This position is responsible for supporting HR related data initiatives including report design, defining metrics, statistical analysis, and organizing information.
As an HR Analyst, you will need to be detail oriented, highly analytical, and intellectually curious. You will be required to develop creative solutions for internal customers in a data intensive environment. This position will play an essential role in developing and shaping HR driven metrics that support PetSmart's talent acquisition, associate development, and positive work environment. This position involves using both quantitative and qualitative abilities to achieve project success. You should be an excellent communicator who can statistically disseminate large data sets and articulate business correlations to internal customers from store managers to senior executives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manages HR Data Analytics and Reporting Strategy
• Perform analysis to provide critical insights that drive process improvement, effective leadership behaviors, and better business performance as it pertains to human capital.
• Identify, create, and implement data analysis to support initiatives and processes for multiple HR functions including talent acquisition, organizational development, and store management.
• Develop and maintain complex dashboards and scorecards for HR metrics across the organization that help inform business partners of trends and impact.
• Prepare and analyze HR reports based upon defined formats at weekly, monthly, and quarterly intervals including, but not limited to turnover, associate relations, and internal fill rates.
• Build ad-hoc report solutions as requested by multiple business units using multiple data sets in a variety of formats.
• Regularly craft clear, action-oriented presentations to report findings and potential solutions to a variety of business units including HR, Store Operations, and Finance.
• Develop goal recommendations based on data trends and analysis then communicates the vision for overall metric attainment.
• Lead creative new projects including research, data acquisition, and project management for HR analytics and people development.
• Educate cross departmental business leads on overall methodology, project management tools, and data resources.
• Provide guidance and analysis on project and program evaluation to measure success and develop next steps.
• Conducts external research as it pertains to HR analytics, KPI measurement, and retail industry trends.
• Maintain HR Reports intranet site and assists in the development of new intranet sites as needed.
Create and implement HR metrics that have not been done before. Provide service to a variety of internal clients who have diverse, and possibly conflicting, needs.
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
|Experience/Education Required||EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree (Master's preferred) with an emphasis in HR, Statistics, or a related field from a four-year college or university.
• 4-6 years work experience performing significant data analysis, project management, and client relationship responsibilities.
• Equivalent combination of education and work experience related to quantitative analysis involving HR metrics and data.
• Demonstrated success in identifying business opportunities and future trends with the ability to provide creative solutions.
• High level of intellectual, professional, and interpersonal ability, combined with strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
• Able to demonstrate quantitative reasoning ability and statistical analysis; able to demonstrate advanced knowledge of and the ability to interpret and apply statistical analysis results and methodologies of HR data.
• Able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to demonstrate high degree of accuracy entering and processing data
• Able to demonstrate proficiency performing queries to produce summary reports
• Able to interpret results and translate them into business terminology and communicate them effectively.
• Able to demonstrate advanced proficiency using data management and spreadsheet software, which may include, but is not limited to: Excel and Access. Able to demonstrate intermediate proficiency using HRIS applications including SAP
PHYSICAL DEMANDS and WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment are characteristic of those found in a typical office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
|This job is no longer active. Please try your job search again|
|Want to create a job search agent?|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|