|Job Title||Field Service Manager - Calgary|
|Location||CAN - AB - Calgary|
|Job Responsibilities||About Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructures, Industries & Machine Manufacturers, Non-residential Buildings, Data Centres & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group's 130,000 plus employees achieved sales of 22.4 billion euros in 2011, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy. www.schneider-electric.com
Field Service Manager - Calgary
Schneider Electric Canada has an outstanding opportunity for a passionate/motivated individual to assume the role of Field Service Manager - Calgary. The manager will lead & develop the Calgary and surrounding areas Services business. The manager works daily with Field Service Technicians, Application Engineers, Project Coordinators and Administrators to ensure customer satisfaction, sales growth and profitability.
• Manage a group of field technicians
• Engage in technical and sales support
• Drive productivity by engaging in technician scheduling and project management activities
• Support and drive the technical development of the team including additional support for career pathing
• Manage and control location costs including inventory, JIT material management, overtime and expenses
• 5 years industry experience
• A proven track record in managing or supervising a technical team
• Ability to lead, coach and motivate a technical team
• Strong commercial acumen
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong financial business understanding
• Organizational skills, individual time management and an ability to manage deadlines effectively
• Ability and willingness to further develop both technically and professionally
We are looking for the next manager to be part of building the best Field Service Business in the Calgary area - if you feel you can meet the challenge please submit your application.
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching pension, training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
Schneider Electric is committed to employment equity and welcomes applications from all qualified women and men, including visible minorities, Aboriginal persons and persons with disabilities.
|We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.|
|This job is no longer active. Please try your job search again|
|Want to create a job search agent?|
|Clear Cart||Check out & Submit Resume|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|