|Job Title||Sales Expert- OEM Solution Sales|
|Location||CAN - AB - Edmonton|
|Job Responsibilities||About Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructures, Industries & Machine Manufacturers, Non-residential Buildings, Data Centres & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group's 130,000 plus employees achieved sales of 22.4 billion euros in 2011, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy. www.schneider-electric.com
This position is responsible for existing key strategic account management and developing new strategic accounts. Focus is on systems and solutions with supporting service deliverables, especially system integration and installation services for HVAC, security and customized software applications. The position supports the offerings in Small End Automation, HMI's, O&I, Contactors, drives and soft starts. It will start with the support of new accounts and entail the development of new accounts in the OEM Market in Alberta. There will be a focus on Machine Structure opportunities to further the growth in sales of the motion and PLC offerings
1. Maintain contact with accounts at a high, executive level, focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship.
2. Sell systems solutions to executive level decision-makers.
3. Maintain profitable growth of assigned accounts and turnkey projects.
4. Generate new business by strategic alignment with other internal sales channels.
5. Expand and retain key accounts while ensuring ongoing customer service.
6. Set goals and objectives, develop sales/business plans, establish call plans and strategies, develop account profiles and execute the plan.
7. Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through increased availability, timely communication and following up on accounts.
8. Identify and contact potential customers or prospects
|We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.|
|This job is no longer active. Please try your job search again|
|Want to create a job search agent?|
|Clear Cart||Check out & Submit Resume|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|