|Divison||Energy Management Solutions|
|Job Title||Warehouse and Materials Supervisor|
|Location||CAN - BC - Victoria|
|Job Responsibilities||About Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructures, Industries & Machine Manufacturers, Non-residential Buildings, Data Centres & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group's 130,000 plus employees achieved sales of 22.4 billion euros in 2011, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy. www.schneider-electric.com
Under the direction of the Manufacturing Operations Manager, the Warehouse/Material Handler Team Lead is responsible and accountable for all functions in the warehouse including receiving, warehousing, material provision and handling, inventory accuracy, and parts delivery to the production floor. The Warehouse Team Lead will handle warehouse day-to-day operations, act as first line leader to deploy Schneider management systems such as SPS (Schneider Production System), and implementing continuous improvement actions. Supervises a team of 10-12 employees over two shifts.
Responsibilities and Key Tasks:
* Lead warehouse team to run a smooth warehouse operation in the areas of receiving, storage, and delivery.
* Assist in establishing and responsible for maintaining standard warehouse operation processes and ensure warehouse staff complies.
* Maintain warehouse 5S. Optimize the goods stored in warehouse and ensure inventory accuracy and warehouse safety.
* Participate in warehouse project to set up, expand, and improve the development of warehouse infrastructure.
* Organize the layout of the warehouse and efficiently improve warehouse capacity.
* Lead warehouse team to carry out department plan to meet sales or company targets, continuously enhance working efficiency and reduce warehouse cost.
* Responsible for stock accuracy, managing the cycle counting, and stocktaking.
* Train warehouse operators and evaluate their performance.
* At least 3 yrs experience in warehouse supervision.
* Familiar with warehouse management systems and good knowledge of MRP.
* Excellent time management and organizational skills with an ability to multitask
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
* Experience in a lean manufacturing environment and good understanding of Lean concepts
* Demonstrated leadership skills
* Ability to think independently and innovatively
* Strong warehousing skills with careful attention to detail.
* Strong conflict resolution and problem solving skills
* Solid understanding of what is involved with the provision of quality internal and external customer service
* Demonstrated commitment to producing work of high quality and quantity
* Keen interest in learning; positive attitude and energetic approach
* Strong business communication skills in both written and verbal form
* Solid experience with Microsoft Office Suite
* Knowledge of international shipping and customs clearing protocol
* Manufacturing knowledge and experience, including Quality Assurance processes
* Knowledge of Schneider Electric, Power Monitoring & Control products and/or customers
* Minimum of 3 years relevant experience, preferably in a fast-paced corporate environment
|We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.|
|This job is no longer active. Please try your job search again|
|Want to create a job search agent?|
|Clear Cart||Check out & Submit Resume|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|