|Divison||Schneider Electric Canada Energy|
|Job Title||Sales Representative - Solution Sales|
|Location||CAN - ON - Cambridge|
CAN - ON - Mississauga, ON
|Job Responsibilities||Join Schneider Electric and power your career! Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Your experience in an external sales role combined with extensive knowledge of the electrical and energy management sector will allow you to become an integral part of our Installed Base Services Sales team. We are looking for a dynamic driven individual who is proactive in their sales approach, ever striving to promote our progressing offers to new and existing customers. Capable of creating and nurturing relationships with existing and potential customers by positioning us as their ally in Energy Management, the individual will become an integral part in our overall success.
Duties - Responsibilities
• Work cross-functionally with all SE Business Units, Customer Operations, Plant Operations, etc providing value added solutions in the market or segment.
• Develop relationships with key customers to become first point of contact
• Perform market analyses and sales strategies to match our offer to targeted customers
• Lead and participate in customer sales meetings and presentations
• Accurately participate in the formulation of project estimation and tender creation. Consult with Operations to ensure effectiveness of solutions
• Deliver professional quotations and follow up ensuring customer questions and concerns are answered
• Maintain an accurate sales funnel and elevate negotiations as required
• Participate in production meetings to transfer quotation and customer expectations to operations for job execution.
• Participate in Job Debrief meetings (determine root cause(s), implement corrective action) to better match quotations to opportunities
• Manage account data, ensuring accurate contact information, status and sales volume via CRM tool.
• Lead and participate in continuous improvement initiatives
• Exceed Sales and Profitability targets
Other Duties - Responsibilities
• Participate in or assist in organization of trade shows, customer events, etc
• Participate in marketing initiatives
• Respond to inquiries regarding product / technical information and product availability for Schneider Electric's Products and Services
• Execute on and participate in all Quality Management or ISO initiatives
• Participate in all HS&E objectives to achieve SE safety program and policy objectives (safety mtg attendance, training, etc)
• Active participation in all HR People Processes, programs, etc.
• Manage company assets (ex: PC's, Blackberry, etc)
Skill Set / Competencies
• High degree of Health, Safety and Environmental knowledge
• Is flexible and has ability to perform work while traveling and during evenings
• Excellent customer management skills, possess strong internal-external communication skills
• Excellent Quotation/Proposal Management skills including knowledge of SE and customer terms and conditions of sale
• Strong electrical knowledge and understanding of low medium and high voltage systems and related equipment
• Effective written and verbal skills
• High degree of PC literacy, strong working knowledge of MS Word-Excel-Explorer, Lotus Notes, CRM & Web Based systems
• High degree of time management and organizationally skills
• Minimum Journeyperson, CET, EET or Engineering accreditation plus sales experience
|We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.|
|This job is no longer active. Please try your job search again|
|Want to create a job search agent?|
|Clear Cart||Check out & Submit Resume|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|