|Job Title||Project Coordinator|
|Location||CAN - ON - Mississauga|
|Job Responsibilities||About Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructures, Industries & Machine Manufacturers, Non-residential Buildings, Data Centres & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group's 130,000 plus employees achieved sales of 22.4 billion euros in 2011, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy. www.schneider-electric.com
Schneider Electric Canada has an outstanding opportunity for a passionate/motivated individual to assume the role of Project Coordinator in our Mississauga location. This position is responsible for the overall planning and scheduling of project timelines.
• Plan and schedule project timelines and track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
• Ensure project deliverables meet company's quality standard and contract requirements; Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
• Oversee quality control throughout the project life cycle.
• Minimize exposure and risk on project.
• Develop and implement recovery / mitigation plans for unanticipated eventualities.
• Diligently manage ‘change order' process
• Constantly monitor and report on progress to concerned stakeholders
• Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Assist in evaluation and assessment of project KPIs
• Facilitate team and client meetings effectively
• Develop relationships with client / consultant personnel that foster long term business ties
• Follows up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices
• Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
•Provide Quote To Cash' support to PEC PM's (mainly for order conversion, change orders, invoicing)
•Document Control & Submittals
• Education Required: CET or equivalent Electronic/Electrical education / experience
• Experience Required: Proven project management experience of 3-5 yrs in electrical industry. Candidates with a demonstrable track record in overseeing the planning and execution of projects involving electrical distribution equipment and / or industrial automation and drive equipment will be given preference.
• Critical thinking and problem solving
• Planning, organizing and decision making
• Effective communication, facilitation and strong negotiation skills
• Must be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
• Computer skills: MS Office (excel, word, power point)
• Bilingual preferred (English / French)
•Experience / familiarity with an ERP system, particularly in regard to project order set up, changes, progress invoicing etc.
•Experience / familiarity in coordinating & compiling basic documents for industrial projects (preferably electrical) and in document control / transmittal procedures.
•Experience / familiarity in coordinating & arranging the logistics around project deliverables / milestones (such as inspections & testing, deliveries / shipments, etc.)
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching pension, training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
Schneider Electric is committed to employment equity and welcomes applications from all qualified women and men, including visible minorities, Aboriginal persons and persons with disabilities.
|We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.|
|Submit Resume | Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend|
|If you don't have a resume, click here to use our resume builder.|
|Want to create a job search agent?|
|Clear Cart||Check out & Submit Resume|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|