|Job Title||Material Flow Supervisor|
|Location||CAN - AB - Edmonton|
|Job Responsibilities||Join Schneider Electric and power your career! Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Schneider Electric #33120
Material Flow Supervisor
This position is accountable for the overall control and movement of materials in and out of the location. Administers production scheduling, control inventory,
warehouse stock control, warehousing, customer service, receiving/ shipping. Serves as a liaison among various departments to provide efficient customer service and resolve difficulties.
1. Executes overall activities of location such as receiving, order fulfillment, shipping, etc. in compliance with space availability, production output, order requirements, and business plans.
2. Coordinates functions of production and inventory control and manages inventory levels.
3. Maintains methods and policies to ensure the most efficient and economical movement of materials into and out of the location.
4. May work in administering price and delivery strategies.
5. Ensures resources are best utilized to achieve both short- and long-term goals.
6. Analyzes and evaluates problems with inventory, delivery, and/or sales orders.Recommends solutions. Provides periodic reports to management.
7. May track sales shipments, delivery, billing and backlog activity.
8. Administers systems to minimize material inventories while reducing cost and maximizing customer service.
1- Extensive experience in material flow in Plant or warehousing setting
2- Previous Supervisory experience in Material management including shipping/receiving
3- formal training or certificate in material management
4- Good computer skills
5- Excellent communication skills
6- ability to work in a fast environment and diverse work force
7- ability to analyze data and make necessary adjustments
8- adhere to company safety policies and procedures
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit. Our values define our company.
Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, pension plan, training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy!
Schneider Electric is committed to employment equity and welcomes applications from all qualified women and men, including visible minorities, Aboriginal persons and persons with disabilities.
If you are interested in this position please apply directly online at our website: www.schneider-electric.com REF# 33120
This position will remain open until filled.
|We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.|
|Submit Resume | Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend|
|If you don't have a resume, click here to use our resume builder.|
|Want to create a job search agent?|
|Clear Cart||Check out & Submit Resume|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|