|Job Title||Head of Marketing|
|Location||USA - RI - West Kingston|
USA - CA - Costa Mesa Facility
USA - IL - Palatine
USA - MO - St. Louis
USA - TX - Dallas
USA - VA - Richmond
|Job Responsibilities||Join Schneider Electric and power your career! Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Schneider Electric has an outstanding opportunity for a passionate and motivated individual to assume the role of Head of Marketing in our West Kingston, RI location.
This role aligns global and local business strategy, priorities and market intelligence to define an integrated marketing plan and marcom investments for all end-user business-led segments, solutions and offers. Working with key stakeholders, both externally and internally (cross-business and cross-functional teams), the business partner effectively positions the business in-synch with broader company marketing objectives. This includes synthesizing and prioritizing the multiple value propositions and ensuring brand and solution strategies are tightly integrated. A member of the local business US senior leadership team, the marketing business partner acts as the primary business interface, advocate and decision maker for marketing strategy and execution.
• Responsible for defining, developing and implementing marketing strategies and plans that drive both short-term results and long-term sustainable growth
• Participates in business leadership team activities including planning and reviews, as well as provides input and direction on marketing strategy to achieve stated goals
• Identifies targets and prioritizes business investments based on annual and 3-year business goals
• In partnership with global businesses, supports budget planning activities for business marketing and channels marketing as well as resource planning
• Creates strategic and overall operating marketing plan for the business through the customer's engagement with Schneider Electric
• Regularly evaluates the performance of the business, its competitors, as well as the attractiveness of new market opportunities in order to refine priorities
• Provides input to global campaign development, responsible for campaign management and drives the direction of campaign execution
• When defined by local business needs, develops local offer, segment and solutions marketing expertise and campaigns in alignment with global business goals
• Following global marketing and business processes and tools, runs annual and quarterly business and channels marketing planning and reporting process for supported areas of responsibility
• Manages business strategic marketing team and leads ancillary marcom execution teams to achieve stated goals
• Ensures quality marketing reporting to the business, timely analysis using available, central systems and provides relevant synthesis and insights
Qualifications and Capabilities
• BA/BS degree required
• Strong business sense, strategic thinking with excellent presentation skills
• Experience developing and implementing transformational strategies in complex, matrix organizations
• 8+ years' experience in multi-national companies, with at least five years experience in energy or high tech fields
• At least 3-5 years supervisory experience
• Demonstrated effectiveness in leading high-performance, creative and results-oriented teams
• Strong interpersonal communications and leadership skills.
• Strong in professional communication
• Collaborative approach with cross-functional teams
• Ability to lead and motivate direct and indirect resources for action
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
|We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.|
|This job is no longer active. Please try your job search again|
|Want to create a job search agent?|
|Clear Cart||Check out & Submit Resume|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|