|Job Title||Enterprise- Mission Critical Service Sales|
|Location||USA - CA - Los Angeles|
USA - TX - Dallas
USA - GA - Atlanta
USA - NY - New York City
|Job Responsibilities||The role of the Enterprise- Mission Critical Service Sales is a quota based selling position supporting the Lifecycle Services offering within the Schneider ITB business unit. The primary responsibility of this role is to identify and close opportunities for Data Center Lifecycle Services within a team selling environment. Services include UPS, Cooling, Generator, Switchgear and Software Services. Primary responsibilities will be to identify develop and close incremental service opportunities. In addition, this position will also be responsible for developing property management relationships, and working with existing Schneider sales teams to identify new opportunities within their named account list or Regional Territory.
- Prospect, Identify and work with high level decision makers, Schneider Sales Reps and Partners in developing incremental service opportunities
- Develop relationships with Property Management Firms and Fortune 1000 Companies.
- Negotiate favorable business agreements and contracts.
- Attend industry trade shows, regional AFCOM and 7x24 events and networking opportunities
- Conduct thorough customer needs assessments.
- Assist Schneider ITB sales representatives in closing business
- Conduct high level presentations to prospective clients and business partners.
- Solution based selling built around a customer centric approach.
- Develop comprehensive proposals and quotes for the customer.
- Work within a team environment for customer execution and delivery.
- Input key customer data into CRM system.
- Introduce Lifecycle Services and Products and educate customers on Schneider's offering.
- Strong ability to convert prospects to customers
- Experience and contacts in the Critical Power industry.
- Extensive knowledge and contacts in the UPS Industry, Services, Equipment & Batteries.
- Solution Seller vs. Product Sales.
- Ability to identify and make presentations with high level decision makers.
- Customer focused with high level of follow through and execution.
- Excellent communication skills and polished approach.
The position is primarily an outside sales position based in a region, in a home office or regional location. Travel is approximately 30%.Compensation is a base with commission paid quarterly on booked services.
|We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.|
|This job is no longer active. Please try your job search again|
|Want to create a job search agent?|
|Clear Cart||Check out & Submit Resume|
|Redisplay Results Search Again|